Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Jersey Question!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:08 PM

So I was just wondering if anyone knows what size cameras are/aren't allowed in the Prudential Center. My camera isn't a professional one that changes lenses but it does have a pretty big lens on it ( 24-720mm). Are they going to let me bring that in?

Thanksss!
"People haven't always been there for me but music has."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Jersey Question!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM

The best way to find out is to call them. I have Nixon CoolPix 500 and they had no problem with that. If I remember from last year, they don't let camera's with removable lenses in. But again the best way to find out is to call or email the Prudential Center.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

WrestlingStat wrote:
    The best way to find out is to call them. I have Nixon CoolPix 500 and they had no problem with that. If I remember from last year, they don't let camera's with removable lenses in. But again the best way to find out is to call or email the Prudential Center.

okay thanks so much! :)
    ****************************************************************************
    "People haven't always been there for me but music has."

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I think you will be fine. I think it's just professional cameras (one with a changeable lens) are not allowed. I have a Sony Cybershot HX1 that has a big lens/30x zoom. I didn't have a problem with it when I brought it to Prudential the last time. You could call to double check if you want.
    Check out the "Treacherous" cover my brother and I did. Comment and subscribe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKokXSZ4IF0&feature=share&list=UUU_dhOaFcY0yZctP8olDGBg

Fearless tour at Nassau Coliseum-May 14, 2010
    Speak Now at Prudential Center -July 20

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:24 AM

My cousin was able to bring in a cannon powershot that's a decent size they let it in with no problem. When your bag gets checked make sure that you go to the nicest security guard because they're more likely to let you in with it :)

RE: New Jersey Question!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:27 AM

just dont bring in a camcorder huuuggee camera, youll be fine with whatever just as long as it isnt mainly a recording device. normal cameras are okay, any size.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:31 PM

i'm bringing a nikon coolpix L110, the lens is pretty big (24x zoom) and has a lenscap but the lens isnt removeable, when i saw demi lovato at the pnc bank arts center (a place that doesnt allow cameras with removeable lenses!) they had no problem with it!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.