Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OMS! SO HAPPY!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:19 AM

I am a dancer. Dancing is my life. I am in LOVE in SYTYCD, (So You Think You Can Dance) and I was so happy when my two favorites of this past season won! I got to see them on tour and even meet them all! Anyway, the female dancer who won, Eliana Girard, who I met....

IS GOING ON TOUR WITH TAYLOR! OH MY GOSH!! I am so happy, you'd think it was me who's going on tour with Tay ;)

(me, R4B, Primafacie)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OMS! SO HAPPY!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Clarice from Season 8 is also going on tour i'm sooooo excited!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM

It's so great when someone you've followed from the beginning really turns their life around as a result of being on the show :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:20 PM

it is great
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM

awesome!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Yay! Thats awesome!!!!!!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Wooo! That's awesome & super exciting!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

ahh i love eliana! i cant wait to see her!!!

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I remember Eliana!
    Does anyone else LOVE Melanie Moore? Still today I'm obsessed with her! Her hip hop routine with Marko from last season is FLAWLESS. Ugh, I love it SOOO much.. :D
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.