1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who's Going in Pittsburgh!?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Hiya! My best friend (alley_holt) and I are seeing Tay for the Red Tour in Pittsburgh! What other Swifties are going so I can make a list?

Pittsburgh Seats:

1: Cried4You-515
2: alley_holt-515
3: MadeofStarlight97-530
4: FearlessK-135
5: SingingSwiftie13-?
6: ItsMeDestinyyy-F2
7: NeverSawYouComingJuly6th2013-F10
8:FearLYSS13-F10
9:Bianca-112
10:Sarah Osselborn-?
11: rememberthismoment13-?

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who's Going in Pittsburgh!?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Bump :)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM

MEEEEEE!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

YAY!!!!! Where are your seats? Maybe we'll see each other!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

They're section 534 so there not the closest to the stage but I'm planning on leaving my house at like 6am so I can get there around noon to look around and everything (its my first Taylor concert) where are your seats?

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:01 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

They're section 534 so there not the closest to the stage but I'm planning on leaving my house at like 6am so I can get there around noon to look around and everything (its my first Taylor concert) where are your seats?

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Section 515. Not the closest either, but I mean, come on, it's TAYLOR SWIFT we're talking about!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM

BUMPP

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Section 515. Not the closest either, but I mean, come on, it's TAYLOR SWIFT we're talking about!!

Very True! :) Your almost directly across from me

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Awesome! My best friend and I are going to do something to stand out because I REALLY REALLY want to get into the T-Party, so I'll let you know like, what our sign says so maybe you can see us, and vise versa!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Awesome! My best friend and I are going to do something to stand out because I REALLY REALLY want to get into the T-Party, so I'll let you know like, what our sign says so maybe you can see us, and vise versa!

Same I have seriously been planning everything out since Christmas when I got the tickets

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Same I have seriously been planning everything out since Christmas when I got the tickets

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Lucky that you got them for Christmas. My best friend had sent me a text about a week ago and was like "GUESS WHO'S MOM JUST OFFERED TO TAKE HER AND A FRIEND TO THE RED TOUR???", and I'm was like "OMGOMGOMGOMG wait, you're offering right?" And she said "Of course!" So basically I was fangirling all night, trying to slow my heart rate and regulate my breathing!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    MEEEEEE!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Lucky that you got them for Christmas. My best friend had sent me a text about a week ago and was like "GUESS WHO'S MOM JUST OFFERED TO TAKE HER AND A FRIEND TO THE RED TOUR???", and I'm was like "OMGOMGOMGOMG wait, you're offering right?" And she said "Of course!" So basically I was fangirling all night, trying to slow my heart rate and regulate my breathing!

BEST FRIEND/FRIENDS MOM EVER!! I cried when I opened mine so it was a little awkward because my sister was just like staring at me. She doesnt understand....

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Lol yeah! My friend said that she starting out screaming, then laughing, then sobbing!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Haha I don't even want to know what kind of shape I'll be in at the concert considering im getting all giddy just talking about it

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Haha I don't even want to know what kind of shape I'll be in at the concert considering im getting all giddy just talking about it

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Me too, I went to Speak Now but I wasn't as NEARLY as big of a fan as I am now! I have a feeling I'm going to cry!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I went to the Speak now concert
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM

She actually came to Bufffalo for Speak Now (where I live) and I literally through the biggest fit when we couldnt afford the tickets. But I got the dvd and cried during that and that wasnt even being there live so waterprrof makeup for me on july 6th!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I'm going! I'll be in section 135 :)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Hizaki wrote:

Lucky! those are good seats :)

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:23 PM

No
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hizaki wrote:

Lucky!! That's SO close!!!!!