1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEW RED TOUR DATES?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Wikipedia just added some "planned concerts" in Europe for the RED Tour! Does anyone know if this is true because I´m about to freak out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tour

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: NEW RED TOUR DATES?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Where does it say that? I saw someone put it on twitter and I got so worried..Twickenham stadium??? Please no! I don't want to see Taylor in a place as big as that :( and London is the closest place for me to go!

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Re: NEW RED TOUR DATES?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I think they're fake cause they spelt Scotland wrong and Scotland is in the UK so it should say United Kingdom not Scotland :( I really hope she does come to Scotland though it would be her first ever show here and I would actually be able to go!!! :D
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM

They just disappeared :(
    RED

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I posted the link :) And I have no idea wheather it´s true or not, I just really really really wish she came to Europe.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM

They're fake I think- Jessie J is playing the Manchester stadium that night, and I read somewhere that there was some expo thing at Twickenham Stadium that day. :/
    THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM

woah they just really disappeared. Guess it´s wrong then :(

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Where's Europe? Where's Portugal? :c

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I hope she releases some real ones soon :)
    RED

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I hope she does for her European fans but i wouldn't really trust wikipedia wait until another website, venue, or taylor herself confirms just to be safe :)

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Taylor is definatly going to bring the RED tour to Europe! Just because she hasn't announced any tour dates outside North America YET, doesn't mean she isn't going to come! I think she will announce European dates next, possibly at the Brit awards!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I want her to come to Holland !

RE: NEW RED TOUR DATES?

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM

can anybody please tell me if Taylor is having a Europe tour in 2013 for sure???