Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red tour coming soon to a city near you!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Hey Swifities!

who is excited for the red tour???!!!!???

Who has tickets, trying to get tickets, who are you going with, what are you going to wear to it, where are you sitting, what songs are you hoping taylor will sing, opening acts ect.

This is the thread to go CRAZZZY if you are going to the red tour, or are trying or planning on getting tickets to the red tour!

So swifites, go crazy!!! What are your red plans or hopes?

by Gabbylove13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red tour coming soon to a city near you!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I really hope I get to go. I hope Taylor wears dresses as well as shorts.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:40 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I really hope I get to go. I hope Taylor wears dresses as well as shorts.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

I agree! I hope that you get to go too :D

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I am pretty excited to see her in person for the first time!

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:41 AM

what are you excited for????

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM

sooo who is excited?!?

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM

what are you excited for?

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:51 AM

what are you hoping taylor will sing?

by Gabbylove13

what are you hoping she will wear?

by Gabbylove13

thoughts?

by Gabbylove13

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM

anyone.....

by Gabbylove13

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM

what are you exctied for!!

by Gabbylove13

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I have tickets to the Louisville show! I'm in section 113! I feel like that 13 is a GREAT sign!!I won't see her until May 7th, but I'm already planning what my posters & shirt is gunna look like! I'm going with my mom & sister which will be our 4th time seeing Taylor! SOOO EXCITED WOOHOOO!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:48 PM

It's still hard for me to believe that I'm FINALLY gonna go to a Taylor concert!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! I'm SO gonna cry a lot and dance like crazy!! I'm going solo to the March 27th concert in Newark NJ I'll be sitting in Section 21 Row 23 Seat 1 Hopefully I get to meet a lot of Swifties before the concert so I won't feel so lonely! I was hoping I could make a poster that will attract her attention and I would get either T-Party or Pit passes. BUT I'll understand if I don't because at least I'll be in the same room as her! SHE NEEDS TO SING EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED AND ALL TOO WELL!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:34 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    It's still hard for me to believe that I'm FINALLY gonna go to a Taylor concert!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! I'm SO gonna cry a lot and dance like crazy!! I'm going solo to the March 27th concert in Newark NJ I'll be sitting in Section 21 Row 23 Seat 1 Hopefully I get to meet a lot of Swifties before the concert so I won't feel so lonely! I was hoping I could make a poster that will attract her attention and I would get either T-Party or Pit passes. BUT I'll understand if I don't because at least I'll be in the same room as her! SHE NEEDS TO SING EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED AND ALL TOO WELL!!

LOL I'm going alone too and I hope I meet some awesome Swifties on May 21st!! I'm already planning out everything! I got RED Bonus package tickets and the reason I'm going alone is because we couldn't afford 2 :/ But whateves! As long as Taylor's there I'll be perfectly content :D It's also my fist concert so i'm super happy its going to be for taylor!!!
    [/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Shannon1120 wrote:
    KitKat_Swifty wrote:

LOL I'm going alone too and I hope I meet some awesome Swifties on May 21st!! I'm already planning out everything! I got RED Bonus package tickets and the reason I'm going alone is because we couldn't afford 2 :/ But whateves! As long as Taylor's there I'll be perfectly content :D It's also my fist concert so i'm super happy its going to be for taylor!!!
    [/signature][/quote]

YAY FOR US!! [lol] I couldn't even afford to buy any of the VIP packages sadly [sad] BUT there will be other chances so I'm just really excited for my very 1st Taylor concert [biggrin] are you gonna go all out for T-Party?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

IM GOING TO THE SACRAMENTO SHOW IM SO EXCITED!!!! 222 DAYS!!
    Got pretty good seats too! (Sec. 101 Row L)

I PRAY TO JESUS THAT SHE WILL SING SAFE & SOUND. If she does I will most likely hyperventilate & then die.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I WANT TAYLOR TO GO TO ASIA (specifically the Philippines)! :(

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I don't know what to wear!!! this is my first TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT
    Breanna J

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:54 PM

foreverrbrej wrote:
    I don't know what to wear!!! this is my first TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT
    Breanna J

This is my first taylor concert too! I am going to wear a t-shirt from bluenotes (I think LOL) that says Keep calm and be a Swifite, a purple flower skirt (looks kinda like something taylor would wear) and cowboy boobts.
    Wear something fun!

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I am beyong excited!!! Only a cople more months!!!

by Gabbylove13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.