Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

deluxe song at the red tour?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:39 AM

is taylor gonna sing deluxe edition song at her red tour concerts? i love the moment i knew so if anyone knows the deats plz let me know thanks!!!!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
I am enchanted.
I will speak now.
I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: deluxe song at the red tour?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM

I have no idea, but I hope she sings Come back..be here !! (:
    But I am not going to the RED tour...
    ~StayTayStay~

Me|tayluvxoxo|Me

Re: deluxe song at the red tour?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Maybe...last year she sang Ours...my concert was the first time she sang it on tour(Denver Colorado)
    I hope she does!!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:36 AM

The Moment I Knew was just released on iTunes, so maybe that's going to be the "Ours" from the Red album. I would love to see it performed on the tour.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I think they will play some but I really dont know. She played some for red right?
    Forever and Always

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I have no idea I hope she will ^_^

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I really hope so I LOVE ALL the deluxe songs. they are perfect.

Made by the ever flawless Daya.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM

I sure hope she does sing The Moment I Knew! That's my fave song from the Deluxe Edition!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    Maybe...last year she sang Ours...my concert was the first time she sang it on tour(Denver Colorado)
    I hope she does!!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Yes, she did sing Ours, but I believe it counted as one of her covers, since that's the only place I've heard of her doing it. Most likely, if she does, she'll do it at one or two shows. Hope she picks mine. XD

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Probably The Moment I Knew.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.