Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour Performance Ideas

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Hey Swifties!

We're all excited for the RED tour around here. Do you have a list of songs you hope she performs? An idea about the way a certain song could be performed? Suggestions for covers or song mashups? Share them all here!

My personal idea:
I really want her to perform Safe & Sound and Sad Beautiful Tragic as a set of songs (similar to how Mean and Our Song were a set for the SN tour). The set would look a bit like the S&S music video--she could be in a vintage-y white dress, wandering through what look like old buildings. The screen in back of her can show the outdoorsy scenery shown in the video. Then for the transition, she picks up an old guitar near an old, tattered bed and sits down and begins to play SBT. She could have "ghostly" back up dancers emerge from fog as the chorus comes in. I REALLY want her to do this but I kind of doubt it :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour Performance Ideas

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM

i LOVE your idea! i really want taylor to do a mix of all too well and dear john (like how she did back to december and youre not sorry) i just think those songs would be amazing put together! id love it so much if she did ikywt the same as she did on the amas that performance was so gooood, haunted and ikywt would sound amazing together aswell like if she sang ikywt and the back up singers were doing haunted, it would perfect!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I want her to do
    IKYWT
    WANEGBT
    Begin Agian ( Paris Scene)
    Our Song
    Mean
    Safe and Sound
    U Belong w/ Me
    Love Story
    Red
    Stay Stay Stay
    State Of Grace
    Sparks Fly

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM

weshouldhaveknown wrote:
    i LOVE your idea! i really want taylor to do a mix of all too well and dear john (like how she did back to december and youre not sorry) i just think those songs would be amazing put together! id love it so much if she did ikywt the same as she did on the amas that performance was so gooood, haunted and ikywt would sound amazing together aswell like if she sang ikywt and the back up singers were doing haunted, it would perfect!

Oh my god, both of those ideas are completely perfect!! Aah!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

The IKYWT/haunted mashup sounds awesome!! I really want her to perform the Lucky One because everytime I hear that song I just imagine all the things you can do with it. and I also want her to perform Long Live because, well its one of my favorite Taylor songs

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    The IKYWT/haunted mashup sounds awesome!! I really want her to perform the Lucky One because everytime I hear that song I just imagine all the things you can do with it. and I also want her to perform Long Live because, well its one of my favorite Taylor songs

long live would be amazing to see omg

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM

The songs i want her to do are

state of grace
    red
    i knew you were trouble
    treacherous
    love story
    all too well
    you belong with me
    our song
    wanegbt
    holy ground
    everything has changed
    starlight
    mean
    begin again

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM

i know she wont but i want her to sing dear john so bad:(

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

weshouldhaveknown wrote:
    i know she wont but i want her to sing dear john so bad:(

I also want dear john or last kiss but i know its pretty unlikely

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I hope she does (well all of them - but if I had to narrow it!)

-Red
    -Treacherous
    -All Too Well
    -WANEGBT
    -Stay Stay Stay
    -Begin Again
    -Holy Ground
    -Everything Has Changed
    -Starlight
    -You Belong With Me
    -Love Story
    -Our Song
    -Mean
    -Tim McGraw - I know she wont.. but I wish
    -Fifteen
    -Last Kiss
    -The Moment I Knew
    -Mine

I know that is TONNES. But I love all those ones!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM

This would be my perfect setlist (even though i know its never gonna happen lol)

State of Grace
    Red
    Sparks Fly
    Treacherous
    IKWYT
    Our Song
    Begin Again
    The Moment I Knew
    WANEGBT
    Everything Has Changed
    You Belong With Me
    Holy Ground
    -Then when Holy Ground music is playing, she goes to B stage-
    Tim McGraw
    All Too Well
    Fearless
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Fifteen
    -back to the main stage-
    I Almost Do
    The Lucky One
    Starlight
    Love Story
    encore: Long Live

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:07 PM

wouldn't it be cool for starlight if the scene was in the 1940s?!

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM

holyground wrote:

I was literally just thinking that!! The costumes/set would be so perfect aah!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I really want her to play one of her older songs like Fearless or You Belong With me
    Forever and Always

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

holyground wrote:

I hope she does that!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I would love her to play The Lucky One and have a long pause after she sings "cause now my name is up in lights" and big light bulbs spelling out her name would turn on and the crowd would cheer and then she would go on to finish "but I think you got it right..."

I also loved her circus performance and costuming of WANEGBT from the European Music Awards! I think that would be amazing to see live!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

starlight would be so amazing!!!

made by RockStarRonan!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:26 PM

If she did one of the bonus tracks, it will come in place of her cover, or so it did in the Speak Now tour. Like, she did Ours in place of a cover, as well as Superman. So it's a one time shot for songs like "The Moment I Knew," "Come Back...Be Here," and "Girl at Home." I do hope she brings special guests back (remember, like on the Speak Now tour? I didn't go to that one so I'm hoping I get those) as well as international special guests. I hope the covers come back because I would like her to sing some of the popular songs from this past year.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM

taylorswift18 wrote:
    I really want her to play one of her older songs like Fearless or You Belong With me
    Forever and Always

I know..it's hard to know because she did Our Song from her first album in the tour for her third album, which was two albums past, so since Fearless is two albums past, maybe she'll do a few songs. Those are also some of her most popular songs, so I'm hoping...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I really hope she'll do the same songs in eery single part of the world... anyway I'd like her to perform sad beautiful tragic with a set of a railway station.
    Or starlight with fireworks and dancers, and begin again with the set of a café.
    Anyway I hope she will perform songs of Speak Now too.I'd like her to perform Back to december, Enchanted, Mean. These are I think the most important ones.
    Anyway this tour will be amazing!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I really want her to play Tim McGraw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.