1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

LA tickets for sale

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I have LA tickets to sell on Friday Aug 23.
3 tickets - Sec 205 Row 12 Seats 4-6

Need to sell all three together.

Selling for face value $330 plus shipping.
I'm in Hawaii and bought tickets to this show but I can no longer make the trip :(

PM me if you're interested

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: LA tickets for sale

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I hope another Swiftie is able to take them off your hands, thanks for posting on here first instead of going to Stubhub.

And sorry to hear that you can no longer go! Hopefully you'll make it to another concert.

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Yes. I'd much rather help out a Swiftie. Especially since LA tickets were so hard to get...

Don't feel too bad though. I'm going to the San Diego show...that date fit in my schedule haha

Re: LA tickets for sale

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM

HISwifty13 wrote:
    Yes. I'd much rather help out a Swiftie. Especially since LA tickets were so hard to get...

Don't feel too bad though. I'm going to the San Diego show...that date fit in my schedule haha

Oh that's good then, it would kill me if I had to give up my tickets and miss out altogether! I'm sure it won't be long before someone comes along who can take them off your hands (I'm in Scotland so my trip would be even more ridiculously thought out than yours!)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Clueless wrote:
    HISwifty13 wrote:

Oh that's good then, it would kill me if I had to give up my tickets and miss out altogether! I'm sure it won't be long before someone comes along who can take them off your hands (I'm in Scotland so my trip would be even more ridiculously thought out than yours!)

Wow that's crazy! Hope you get to see the Red Tour too! Good to see such dedicated fans

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Weekend bump before going to Stub Hub...

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM

330 each?

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM

bewonderstruck13 wrote:
    330 each?

She said $330 for all three. They have to be sold together, and I'm going to the Mass show, so I don't need tickets, but that's so nice that you are trying to help before going to Stub Hub. :D

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Yes $330 for all 3...that's face value. We can't sell tickets for more than face value here in the forums.

Someone grab them! I'd much rather these go to a Swifty...

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Bump

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Sold

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

HISwifty13 wrote:
    Sold

GOOD! :D

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Hello Swifties!

My husband and I were going to go to the concert on Tuesday, August 20th at the Staples Center, but we are no longer able to go.

The seats piggyback each other in section 209, seat 23, rows 10 and 11.

They would be $232 total, which is the face value. (They were $116.05 each.)

PM me if you're interested!