Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm going to go with stubhub...

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM

so... i was thinking of going on stubhub a week before the show (march 27th, newark) and getting some tickets :P im really disappointed in this, but what choice do i have?! i can imagine that prices will be much lower at that point, so hopefully they will be near face value??

will anybody else be doing this?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm going to go with stubhub...

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

yeah I'll be doing the same thing but with the March 29th show. My friend and I wanna go together and i already bought a ticket for the March 27th show so yeah. :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I really hope you get to go!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Good luck! Hope you get tickets!! :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Out of curiosity, the week of her Speak Now Tour stop in Cleveland, I checked Stubhub for tickets. Some one was selling some upper bowl seats for $15. I have no idea if that will repeat for the RED Tour though, or if that was the case for other cities.
    I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Fearless October 3rd, 2009
    Speak Now July 30th, 2011
    Red April 25th, 2013

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

what venue are y'all looking for tickets?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM

pruedential center..

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.