1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Floor or 100's?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I need help deciding where to sit for the Red tour!

I have tickets for the floor and also for in the 100's. I've heard pros and cons for both.

Which is your opinion?

Thanks(:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Floor or 100's?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM

llewellyn_13 wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:
    I would go with the floor, but as you said, there are pros and cons of both. For Speak Now I was in sec. 108 and it was perfect, but for RED I have floor seats. Do you think row J (row 10) is too close to the stage? I'm 5"6. THANKS!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Should be fine as long as you dont have tall people in front fo you...

Thanks! Ive been so worried about it!

I've been around that area at a concert before, and I'm about the same height and it was fine :) you're so lucky to have those seats, you're gonna be so close! :')

THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Floor is always best

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM

staywonderstruck wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:
    I would go with the floor, but as you said, there are pros and cons of both. For Speak Now I was in sec. 108 and it was perfect, but for RED I have floor seats. Do you think row J (row 10) is too close to the stage? I'm 5"6. THANKS!

Should be fine as long as you dont have tall people in front fo you...

Thanks! Ive been so worried about it!

I've been around that area at a concert before, and I'm about the same height and it was fine :) you're so lucky to have those seats, you're gonna be so close! :')

THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Thanks! I'm sooo excited!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    ashez14 wrote:
    Where are your floor tickets? It's harder to see the stage from the back of the floor, but great for a rear stage.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

they're towards the front of the floor. like there are 6 sections on the floor, 3 in front and 3 in back. and i'm in the front of the right.

OMG GET THE FLOOR!!!!!!!! I have floor seats in the middle of section 2, and those are still AWESOME seats!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Once (for a different concert) I had row 27 on the floor..the view wasn't that great but we had a good time

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

i think it would depend on how tall you are. and whether you think you will be able to see from the floor . i am a fairly short person so I chose to get a seat in the 100s but thats just me. also sometimes ive heard that you cant bring posters/signs to the floor cause you can easily block people... goodluck !

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Personally, I'd go with floor.

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

100's
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you Taylor!

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM

go floor! but not far from stage cause then you won’t see anything

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I personally love the floor. I like the people who are there, I have always ended up having great swifties next to me and have loved every minute of the floor. I like when she walks through the crowd, etc. I would choose the floor if it were me!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Well.. I'm 5 '8 so floor works well for me, but if you're short than the floor may not be very fun because everyone stands and it may be hard to see

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I'm 5 '4 and I'm in Sec GGG Row 9. I'll get a great view of the B-stage!!! The floor for the Pepsi center seems smaller compared to the other seating maps I've seen (as long as this is to scale) Do you think I'll be able to see the main stage? I'm beyond excited either way

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Most definitely! You will see her perfectly!!!!!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I would honestly pick floor. It depends how close you are, but Taylor also had a stage near the back of the floor usually and walks through the crowd giving hugs. So it would be worth it. I have floor seats also, and I'm in the 17th row, and people say that the first 20 fors to the fromt are the best =)
    It depends which venue, but some may also let you sneak up to the front and go in the isles =)

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Go with floor! I had upper level seats to One Direction and they were okay but you couldn't see them extremely well.. also you're waaay more connected on the floor and truly have the "concert feel" :) Floor seats will for sure be worth it!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM

There's something about being on the floor that makes the concert more enjoyable, even if you're not in the first 10 rows or so. It just has a different vibe that I can't really explain

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Go with floor! I have floor!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I've been to concerts and sat on floor and lower level 100 sections, I prefer lower level 100 bc then you don't have to struggle looking over heads and stuff. Just my preference :) unless you can get like first row on floor then maybe but otherwise I like lower level 100 :)
    Ashley Marie Swifty4Life13

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I have floor seats, but I'm not too worried cuz I'm 5'7
    I said Speak Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning RED on June 29, 2013.

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM

It just depends on the person. Personally, I would much prefer lower level 100s because the seats are raised whereas on the floor, you have to constantly look over and between people to see Taylor since all seats are on the same level. So unless you're in like the first 5 rows on the floor, I'd take the 100s.