1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Floor or 100's?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I need help deciding where to sit for the Red tour!

I have tickets for the floor and also for in the 100's. I've heard pros and cons for both.

Which is your opinion?

Thanks(:

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Floor or 100's?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Where are your floor tickets? It's harder to see the stage from the back of the floor, but great for a rear stage.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM

ashez14 wrote:
    Where are your floor tickets? It's harder to see the stage from the back of the floor, but great for a rear stage.

they're towards the front of the floor. like there are 6 sections on the floor, 3 in front and 3 in back. and i'm in the front of the right.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM

If you're more than 15-20 rows back, take the lower level. When you're that far back and not center, you have a not so great view. (From past experiences) I've had 4th row before and I was way out to the side and it sucked. Honestly.

Since I'm really short, I usually go by the 15 row rule and then lower level by the stage is the next best.

5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I've never done floor seats.. it's sort of hard to see, plus I'm short so with my luck someone tall as heck will be in front of me.. for the Speak Now Tour I was in the 100's and now for RED I'll be in the 100's again! :D

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

If 100s means in the stands, then the stands. If you're on the floor and not close to the stage you have to strain to see over people
    ~FearlessSwifty

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

don't rember
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM

i would chose the floor

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Chose the floor as it seems you have good seats! The 100's are to far back for me :) Hope this helped, enjoy the concert xx

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Floor would be good! Congrats on getting great seats!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Floor- close to Taylor and the stage! Kinda Hard to see
    100s- good view but far from Taylor and the stage
    I've had both floor and 100s( 100s for Taylor and floor for big time rush) I have floor for Taylor this tour :)

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I'd pick floor

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I chose the floor I'm in 25th row, and my sister says that once you start to get into the 40th rows its hard to see!! So if you're in the first 40 rows on the floor pick floor!! I'm 5"7 so I stand about 3-4 inches taller then most of my friends so I'm not too worried!

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Probably floor. If she does a B stage, you might have a better chance of being closer. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I would go with the floor, but as you said, there are pros and cons of both. For Speak Now I was in sec. 108 and it was perfect, but for RED I have floor seats. Do you think row J (row 10) is too close to the stage? I'm 5"6. THANKS!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:10 PM

llewellyn_13 wrote:
    I would go with the floor, but as you said, there are pros and cons of both. For Speak Now I was in sec. 108 and it was perfect, but for RED I have floor seats. Do you think row J (row 10) is too close to the stage? I'm 5"6. THANKS!

Should be fine as long as you dont have tall people in front fo you...

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:

Thanks! Ive been so worried about it!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM

llewellyn_13 wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:

I've been around that area at a concert before, and I'm about the same height and it was fine :) you're so lucky to have those seats, you're gonna be so close! :')

THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Floor is always best

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM

staywonderstruck wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:
    llewellyn_13 wrote:

I've been around that area at a concert before, and I'm about the same height and it was fine :) you're so lucky to have those seats, you're gonna be so close! :')

THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Thanks! I'm sooo excited!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    ashez14 wrote:

they're towards the front of the floor. like there are 6 sections on the floor, 3 in front and 3 in back. and i'm in the front of the right.

OMG GET THE FLOOR!!!!!!!! I have floor seats in the middle of section 2, and those are still AWESOME seats!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~