1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Radio contest to win tix to RED tour

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM

So there is a local radio station and all week they are giving away tix if you are caller 94 and today I didn't win but I will try all week. So her lets post if we win tix in any way to the RED tour.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Radio contest to win tix to RED tour

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Keep trying, good luck :)

RE: Radio contest to win tix to RED tour

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM

oh that's awesome! what station?! ;)
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM

hahaha I WON!!!! but then I hung up by accident... sorry of my life!!!
    good luckkkk!!!!! anyone in the new york area z100 has a contest on their website it win tickets for all three nights in Newark!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    good luckkkk!!!!! anyone in the new york area z100 has a contest on their website it win tickets for all three nights in Newark!!

AWW REALLY...I would cry if that was me.....

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Im from australia i enter every contest that will give me a chance to meet taylor but i never win.. :-(
    they have heaps of contests but i never seem to win any of them:-(

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Bethlovestaylor wrote:
    Im from australia i enter every contest that will give me a chance to meet taylor but i never win.. :-(

I know it always seems to go to the people who aren't as big as fans as us on here!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM

FearlesslySpeakNow13 wrote:
    SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:

AWW REALLY...I would cry if that was me.....

hahaha yeahhh i was mad but I already have tickets to two shows so I didnt blow my chances of seeing her!! it was on 94.5 !

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

in what city?

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Day 2 I'm a loser. Ugh but my brother was number 36 and you have to be 94

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Bethlovestaylor wrote:

I find that because Taylor coming to Australia is such a big/every 2 year deal, we have ALOT of contests/competitions running. ALOT. if not all of our FM radio stations and country music stations have competitions running and also sponsor competitions too! Just keep entering and don't ever give up - look what happened with me!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

RE: Radio contest to win tix to RED tour

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Keep trying :)
    ~StayTayStay~

Me|tayluvxoxo|Me

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Day 2 I'm a loser. Ugh but my brother was number 36 and you have to be 94

Don't give up !!!! it called again and again and got caller 94 like 5 minutes into the contest!!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM

UGH day three I was call 17 and 44 and when they answered for 44 they said what your favorite taylor swift song and i scream better than revenge and they were like what I was like ours ours ours because that was the song of the day and they said sorry number 44 they tricked me I thought that i won.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Is that the radio station in Vancover BC? Because when I was visting for Christmas time I heard that they would be giving a way tickets everyday starting January 7th!

made by moi!

[IMG

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Is that the radio station in Vancover BC? Because when I was visting for Christmas time I heard that they would be giving a way tickets everyday starting January 7th!

made by moi!

[IMG

No it's not

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:26 PM

YEAH day 4 is coming up soon....I really want to win....wish me luck

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM

good luck!

Today was a fairytale

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM

SwiftyJones wrote:

good luck!

Today was a fairytale

Thanks I will need it

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM

nope not today...i still have one more chance tomorrow....today i was caller 33 and 62 and my dad was 70 and 78

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:31 PM

One time my sister stood outside the local radio station with a sign that said "Tickets to Britney Spears PLEASE!!!" and they gave her tickets!! So if you don't win them try that!! [=

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=