1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Where Are Your Seats?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Hey Swifties! So where are your seats for the red tour and where we're your seats for the past tours? Post pictures of the chart or map or whatever it's called so we know better:)

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Are Your Seats?

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Section 6A,Row 12,Seat 24~!
    PaintTheTownRed13

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Speak Now Tour: Section C14 Row 6
    RED Tour: Section 107 Row 20 (I think)

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'm going to the Prudential Center on March 28th, floor seats section B row 8 !! so excited!
    We're Happy Free Confused & Lonely in the Best Way

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM

iSpeakNow wrote:
    Floor Seats in Newark, Row 5 :D
    "Love you, there's no one better"

Vote For Me To Help Me Meet Taylor Here:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?ij

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670/iSpeakNow/FlippingDress_zps5ecc72c7.gif]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670/iSpeakNow/FlippingDress_zps5ecc72c7.gif[/url][/IMG

[Color=Pink]-iSpeakNow[/quote]

Sooo jelly thats awesome!!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Section 209 in Los Angeles. Never been to a TS concert before. So excited to take my three 12 year old daughters! They are over the moon with anticipation! :-)

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:00 AM

I'm happy that I got floor seats this year
    They aren't the best floor seats but they are good
    For the Speak now tour I had sec 100 seats

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I think I'm row 13 on the floor. I have no idea because my sister bought them I guess. I'll have to look into it.

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM

For previous tours, I've been in the 300s, 200s, 100s, and pit. For the Red Tour, I have tickets in the 100s and the 300s and I'm signed up for pit for another date. I've seen her at a different angle for every show haha

1. Rix avatar Rix

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I love it!!! Anyone else turning RED on June 2nd?

My seats:

Loving HER was RED

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I'm in section 213 ;) Row R, Seat 3 or 4

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM

in the 300's like reeeeally up high, that's why I want pit. but if I don't get pit it will be fine because it's freaking TAYLOR

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM

OMG IM GOING!!!!! IM SEC 35 ROW 30 SEATS 1 AND 2 :DDDDD

Shannon1120 wrote:

Section 33 Row 12 Seat 9 at the Austin, TX show ^.^ Who else is going???

1.Me 2.ThatlittleREDdress

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Section 101, Row H, seats 1&2

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Fearless Tour: Greenville, SC 105 row M
    Speak Now Tour: Charlotte, NC 103 row M
    Speak Now Tour: Columbia, SC 102 row 20
    RED Tour: Charlotte, NC 116 row Y.
    RED Tour: Columbia, SC floor right row 1

I am also hoping to go to the Greensboro, NC show but I don't know for sure yet :)
    I was Fearless 09-04-09

I spoke now on 11-16-11 & 11-18-11

RED Tour 3-22-13 & 3-23-13

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM

For the Speak Now tour I sat on Floor 6, but for the RED tour I sit on 110 I think.

made by the amazing AutumnLeavesFalling

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Section 306, Row 2, in Gillette. Horrible nosebleeds. But YOLO FIRST TS CONCERT! :)

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Same! ^^^ Section 301 row 12 at Gillette these are the worst possible seats I kid you not

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:40 AM

^^^That's the stage for Kenny Chesney so it looks a little different than this one. :)

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:49 AM

my friend and i have been in the boxes for the past two tours for me, three for her. does anybody know if we have a chance getting into club red?

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM

I think there was a thread similar to this that I already posted in but oh well!

For the Red tour

Toronto 14th June:
    Floor B5 row 5

Toronto 15th June:
    Section 130B row 8

Pittsburgh 6th July:
    Section 112 row GG

CMAfest:
    Section 128 row 2

For the SNWT I can't even remember my exact seats :P
    One night I had a side view/restricted view seat but on the lower level. The next night I had pit. Next I had a lower level 3 rows back right next to the stage. The next night was a lower level section near the b-stage in the second row and then the last night was general admission and I was write next to the b-stage. My SNWT seats make more sense if you read my blog about it :-)