Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anone got their Ultimate/Bonus package yet from Ticketmaster/AEG?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I am mainly just anxious for my ticket, the rest can come later, hopefully before i leave for the concert. I have gotten my tickets for the other shows i am going to see already. Has anyone gotten their Ultimate/Bonus ticket or package yet, if you got that kind of package?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Anone got their Ultimate/Bonus package yet from Ticketmaster/AEG?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I got the bonus package from ticketmaster. I have gotten my tickets, but I didn't get my bonus package yet. I didn't know we would get them mailed..I feel kinda dumb now..

credit: 4amTheSecondDay

Re: Anone got their Ultimate/Bonus package yet from Ticketmaster/AEG?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM

sammibaby99 wrote:
    I got the bonus package from ticketmaster. I have gotten my tickets, but I didn't get my bonus package yet. I didn't know we would get them mailed..I feel kinda dumb now..

credit: 4amTheSecondDay

Have you gotten your bonus package tickets yet?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I got the bonus package on ticketmaster too but I haven't gotten tickets or anything in the mail yet sadly. Mine shipped on December 27th and it says on ticketmaster it takes 10-14 days for standard mail :/

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM

rememberitalltoowell wrote:
    I got the bonus package on ticketmaster too but I haven't gotten tickets or anything in the mail yet sadly. Mine shipped on December 27th and it says on ticketmaster it takes 10-14 days for standard mail :/

When did you buy the tickets?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:

I bought the tickets on December 9th during the pre sale that started at 10am for Glendale.

RE: Re: Anone got their Ultimate/Bonus package yet from Ticketmaster/AEG?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:

I bought the tickets on December 9th during the pre sale that started at 10am for Glendale.

I bought mine on the 7th, but i havent gotten word about my ticket or package for that yet, should i start to worry?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I didn't get a package, but I ordered tickets on Dec 7. They were printed on, like, the 14th, and they got here on Christmas Eve.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    I didn't get a package, but I ordered tickets on Dec 7. They were printed on, like, the 14th, and they got here on Christmas Eve.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Yeah, I didn't get a package either, but I bought tickets on Dec. 11th during the presale, they were printed and mailed, and I received them in the mail Dec. 28th.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Did;nt get a package
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I figured it out, i was just being a little dense. Since i got a package i am not going to get my tickets in the mail, i have to pick them up at Will Call the day of the concert. How much fun will it be for whaiting in that line?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.