Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TPARTY IDEAS!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

hey guys, so I am creating this post so we can all talk tparty!
what are you guys going to do in order to get into the tparty? are you gonna dress up, wear or bring tons of glow sticks, bring a light up poster?
also - lets talk ideas, what are some good ideas you have seen or have in order to get tparty?
what will you do? lets help each other out! post your ideas below or what you will be doing!
Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TPARTY IDEAS!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Me and a friend are COVERING ourselves in glow sticks- We will be bringing gifts for taylor, too and I think we may spray our hair red and wear everything red underneath the glow sticks so if we do get in, we can take the glow sticks of and we will be wearing normal clothes. :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

13TaylorSwiftieWonderstruck13 wrote:
    Me and a friend are COVERING ourselves in glow sticks- We will be bringing gifts for taylor, too and I think we may spray our hair red and wear everything red underneath the glow sticks so if we do get in, we can take the glow sticks of and we will be wearing normal clothes. :D

that's an amazing idea! thanks girl! I like the idea of how you could change out of the clothing your in and back into normal clothing!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM

im gonna get some sorta star costume and have glowsticks on it so it lights up and then have a poster that says dancing like we're made of starlight! please no one steal my idea!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I'll never get in. None of my friends like Taylor enough to do that. :(
    I guess it's still possible. And I'll still try, but......It'll be hard with only one person.

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

THEY PICK RANDOMLY DONT THEY?

TaylorSwiftFan001, BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow(last 2)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:28 PM

yeah it's totally random how the pick people, like it's more likely to get picked if your in lights so you can get noticed. but everyone has a shot! I am going to her concert all by myself. so I hope being alone won't effect anything...

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

anyone else have some ideas?!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM

cjcgal wrote:
    yeah it's totally random how the pick people, like it's more likely to get picked if your in lights so you can get noticed. but everyone has a shot! I am going to her concert all by myself. so I hope being alone won't effect anything...

I'm going alone too- I'm planning on making a large cutout of the word RED & attaching battery-operated christmas lights on it

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:03 PM

that's an amazing idea! do u think we have a shot, being that we r only one person?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM

im planning on making a big poster & covering it with lights!!!
    April Brewer

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

You get picked if you are noticed by Taylors staff!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:45 AM

cjcgal wrote:
    that's an amazing idea! do u think we have a shot, being that we r only one person?

Of course! Because we are just one person showing so much enthusiasm even though we are alone it shows how spirited we are :) The only downside I guess is that we have to try harder to get attention.

RE: TPARTY IDEAS!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I think the key is to do things that Taylor has never seen before. There's a video on netflix called Journey to Fearless that follows her on her fearless tour. It's really cool and she talks about the tparty a lot.
    As for me, I'll probably make a big sign, write 13 all over myself,and whenever theres a silent moment... SCREAM REALLY LOUD! Good Luck!
    This night is flawless don't you let it go. I 'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was ENCHANTED to meet you!!!!!

RE: TPARTY IDEAS!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Just wondering if it mattered where your seats are in the row? I mean I know that being on the end of the aisle you probably have a slight advantage, but what about people in the rows?

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM

i'm going ALL OUT oh my god me and my friends are planning our entire outfits from head to toe and everywhere in between! and we're making signs!

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 2:40 PM

SwiftNY wrote:
    i'm going ALL OUT oh my god me and my friends are planning our entire outfits from head to toe and everywhere in between! and we're making signs!

SAME!!!!!!
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_news/2516383/?h=l&r=23917283#post_23917283

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Im going with my mom and aunt who love Taylor and Im going to have special outfits and 3 big noticeable posters!!!!!!!!!!
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_news/2516383/?h=l&r=23917283#post_23917283

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.