Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

(newark) How do I know what section I'm in ?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

hey tc members ! (:
i'm attending the march 27th concert with ultimate vip! i'm in section A, but how do i know what section it is because there are two!

& are posters allowed on the floor?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200498BED9FA9D2?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

/\
I map (:

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: (newark) How do I know what section I'm in ?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM

OMG YOU HAVE AMAZING SEATS! what row r u? section A is front floor! congrats girl! I am also attending the Newark shows, but by myself because m friends baled on me :(
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM

cjcgal wrote:
    OMG YOU HAVE AMAZING SEATS! what row r u? section A is front floor! congrats girl! I am also attending the Newark shows, but by myself because m friends baled on me :(
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

thanks! ! (: i'm row 5 ! & so it would be the floor A closest to the stage?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

probssss!!! you go girlsssss!!!!

Im in the same sitch for philly im row 15 for section F3 .... http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200497382783B16

Does anyone know what section i would be in??? I am seats 17-18 so is that closer or farther from the stage?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    probssss!!! you go girlsssss!!!!

Im in the same sitch for philly im row 15 for section F3 .... http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200497382783B16

Does anyone know what section i would be in??? I am seats 17-18 so is that closer or farther from the stage?

thanks!! (:
    ticketmaster chat isn't any help either... all they gave me was so sassssssss

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM

You're probably in the very front of the second half of the section.
    - samantha janelle.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I've heard that the first half of A and C are four rows.
    - samantha janelle.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Maybe your in the smaller section closer to the stage since you got the ultimate vip? I'm not sure.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM

i just contacted ticketmaster & they said i'm at the a section closest to the stage ! (:
    hope y'all have an amazing day!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.