Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pit Tickets?!?!?!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:14 AM

My dad got me tickets to her show at the Tacoma Dome in Washington State for Christmas!!! I'm so excited to see her!! They are floor 1 row 17. Is there any possibility that they are pit tickets???
If they are I'm going to be so excited!! my friends and I are going all out.
If they arnt pit how could I get pit tickets? Any Ideas???!!!!???

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pit Tickets?!?!?!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM

those are likely not pit tickets. Pit tickets are always labeled as 'pit' and put as 'general admission'. not a given seat number.

the best way is to go all out and dress up. arrive early and walk around.

They are more likely to give pit tickets to a group that's further back than someone who is already close to the stage. for Sn they talked to me and my sister and got out info. but we already a row behind pit so we were never contacted again sadly.

That doesnt mean it cant happen for you! you just gotta go BIG!

Re: Pit Tickets?!?!?!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hey!! I found it!! yes, it's like I thought. They're not pit Check out here!!! If you have seat 18 or near that, you'll have a better view than in seat 1, or near it :)

The sexy guy there is Jace from The Mortal Instruments saga :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

They most likely are not pit tickets but those are still AMAZING seats. Pit is an amazing experience, but if you aren't able to get them (because it is really hard to now) you're still going to have a great view. My best suggestion would be to just get to the show as early as possible like 10am-ish and be DECKED OUT in posters and shirts and stuff, thats how I got pit for Fearless!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

if you do get pit... what do you do with you tickets ? ahahah!

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM

paswiftie13 wrote:
    if you do get pit... what do you do with you tickets ? ahahah!

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

You need to still hold onto your ticket if you asre lucky enough to get pit, because i thinkk they give you a wrist band or lead you into the pit if you get it.

If pit for Tacoma is like it was for Speak Now, there was pit but you couldnt buy it. you had to get invited to get into the pit. I saw a bunch of people go into the pit during the show and even a couple before the show started.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:19 PM

no..i'm very sorry, but they are not pit tickets. You are very very very close to the stage though, right behind the pits. You have incredible seats though. If you would like to see your seating yourself:
    1. Go to ticketmaster.com
    2. type in taylor swift in the search bar on the page
    3. scroll down until you find your concert in Tacoma Dome and click on it
    4. on the right side, you should see a little box, which says "Venue Information" at the top
    5. the first part of that box should say "seat information" with a drop down box.
    6. click the drop down arrow and choose taylor swift
    7. then in a new tab the seating area for your show should come up

credit: 4amTheSecondDay

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I have heard Taylors dad has given some one Pit tickets before so maybe try and find/talk to him and he may be generous enough to invite you into the pits hope this helped

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Thanks guys for all your answers!!!! I appreciate it!!! :) If my friends and I make posters are they allowed on the floor????

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I'd love to get pit tickets!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

GirlGotCurlzz13 wrote:
    Thanks guys for all your answers!!!! I appreciate it!!! :) If my friends and I make posters are they allowed on the floor????

For the floor they might have a size restriction or for some venues they dont allow any signs because it blocks the person behind you...
    Lower level and upper level seats they are more lenient i think because of the difference in height from the person behind you...

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

GirlGotCurlzz13 wrote:

for SN in Detroit (which was a stadium show) they did not allow any signs at all on the floor.

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Question about pit tickets on sale, the Taylor connect fans got the chance to buy pit tickets a week before the concert, but what happens to your original tickets?
    I would imagine that most Taylor fans already have tickets more than a week before the concert so do they change you ticket details or do you have to buy completely new ones?

Thanks so much, ps I've already seen the concert in Omaha and its amazingggggggggg :)

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

emlouise wrote:
    Question about pit tickets on sale, the Taylor connect fans got the chance to buy pit tickets a week before the concert, but what happens to your original tickets?
    I would imagine that most Taylor fans already have tickets more than a week before the concert so do they change you ticket details or do you have to buy completely new ones?

Thanks so much, ps I've already seen the concert in Omaha and its amazingggggggggg :)

just sign up for a show you arent going to or sell your other ones

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Anyone with a spare tacoma pit code?! Please e mail me trinity_9742@yahoo.com

RE: Pit Tickets?!?!?!

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Those are not pit tickes. Theres the pit the floor and upper and lower level

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Pit doesn't have chairs, it's just standing room only, so if your ticket has a seat number, they can't be Pit. You have floor seats, which by the way, are still pretty INCREDIBLE seats.

If you want to get Pit you can get there early and dress up and see if you get any luck, but with your seats already so close, it might not happen.

For floor seats, you CANNOT have posters, you can only dress up.

I have Pit tickets, and you DO NOT get a physical ticket until you get there. When you get to the concert, you have to give them the name you ordered them under. Then I don't know if they give you a wrist band or something. Unless of course you get them when you're there from Mama Swift or some other staff member of Taylor's.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.