1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has anyone gotten their tickets yet?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I ordered my VIP RED Bonus Package tickets on December 9th during the Glendale pre-sale on ticketmaster and they still haven't came in the mail yet. I'm pretty sure they haven't gotten lost in the mail or anything like that, but it's been about 10 days since they shipped. I'm thinking they will be delivered today, tomorrow, or next week sometime. Also, does anyone know when the VIP merchandise/gift bag will deliver? It says on ticketmaster that they don't come with the tickets.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Has anyone gotten their tickets yet?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM

If you got the VIP tickets i'm pretty sure they are will call only so that scalpers can't sell them easily. I got the other VIP and it is pick up at the arena. The merchandise will be mailed close to your tour date or sometimes it might not arrive until afterwards just depends on your mail carrier I guess. Normally it's like the week of the concert.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

KristinaP wrote:
    If you got the VIP tickets i'm pretty sure they are will call only so that scalpers can't sell them easily. I got the other VIP and it is pick up at the arena. The merchandise will be mailed close to your tour date or sometimes it might not arrive until afterwards just depends on your mail carrier I guess. Normally it's like the week of the concert.

Really? It says on ticketmaster that my tickets will deliver via standard USPS mail. Other concerts I've been to I didn't have to pick up the tickets at the arena. And yeah I'm pretty sure that the merchandise will be delivered close to the concert date which is like May 28th for me.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I got the vip tickets section 110. Red package. I got my tickets a few days ago. Did you get yours yet?

I wonder if the mercandise is worth the extra cost. I know a friend take got tickets one section further from the stage than us for about $140 less. The VIP were the only available at the time we purchased them - the concert sold out very quickly within less than a minute using the pre-sale code. So nothing was availble to purchase other than the RED package a few minutes after they went on sale.

It should be a great experience and Taylor is well worth the cost. However, I wonder if the merchandise is worth anywhere close to $140 because that looks like the only difference between a regualr lower level ticket and a RED VIP package.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I got my tickets!!!!1 me and my bffl Aurora r going!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM

SARAH-TAYLORFAN wrote:
    I got the vip tickets section 110. Red package. I got my tickets a few days ago. Did you get yours yet?

I wonder if the mercandise is worth the extra cost. I know a friend take got tickets one section further from the stage than us for about $140 less. The VIP were the only available at the time we purchased them - the concert sold out very quickly within less than a minute using the pre-sale code. So nothing was availble to purchase other than the RED package a few minutes after they went on sale.

It should be a great experience and Taylor is well worth the cost. However, I wonder if the merchandise is worth anywhere close to $140 because that looks like the only difference between a regualr lower level ticket and a RED VIP package.

I'm pretty sure the merchandise isn't worth the extra cost, it came with the tickets since it's the package. They are probably just going to be delivered when it's closer to your tour date. My 2 tickets were $230 each during the pre-sale but they are amazing lower level seats. It would be awesome if there were a meet and greet along with the package, but probably not. But I've heard that you can get into the concert early with the VIP lanyard and laminate.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Sunset Swiftie 13 wrote:
    I got my tickets!!!!1 me and my bffl Aurora r going!!!

Awesome! What section are you in? I'm in section 109 :)