Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Raise Your Wrist for TC

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I'll do it! July 20th Philadelphia!! This sounds really cool, great idea!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I'm doing it~ Newark, March 28!
    "Love you, there's no one better"

Vote For Me To Help Me Meet Taylor Here:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?ij

-iSpeakNow

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Im going to the 2nd St.Louis show..And I have the pic posted on my pro and siggy :) Ill try to get the word out!!
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!
    [/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:50 PM

my Friend and I will do it ! we'll be in the pit for 3/29 ! :)can you end me the graphic ? :p love this
    ~ Taytay

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Im going to Columbia and Greensboro and you put charlotte was in sc its in the southern part of NC
    I have never had it easy with kids at school sincce I was in kindergarten. Eah year I suffer constant harrassment and bullying. But I dont need a friend. I NEED Taylor.Taylor is so much better than all of those mean JR High kids. My "associates", since I

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Omaha March 13th!! I'm gonna do this!!
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I'll do it! i like that! im in for the Miami tour1
    Yenni :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I'll do it! I'm going to the Glendale show on May 28th :)

(made by me)

RE: Raise Your Wrist for TC

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I will definately do this! Got to send the message! Ik at least two people who are going to my concert. We've got Indy! INDY ATTENDERS UNITE!!!!!
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM

REMINDER! TOUR STARTS TOMMOROW! LETS RAISE OUR WRISTS!
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg]http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg[/url][/IMG[/signature]

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Bump?

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg]http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg[/url][/IMG[/signature]

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM

TOMORROW!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM

RedStarlight wrote:
    TOMORROW!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

AHHH

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM

good idea! but how will u know when the last song is??

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Taylor's Swifties wrote:
    good idea! but how will u know when the last song is??

WE SHALL LEARN TONIGHT!

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Wichita, August 6th

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM

BUMP!!!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I wont say my show for safetyreasons..... but I'll put up my wrist and ya......
    I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I'm in! from Edmonton AB

I WILL BE RED ON JUNE 25TH!

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM

THIS IS PERFECT im going to Nashville the second night, Indianapolis, and Louisville

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.