Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Prudential Center Tickets!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM

So even after trying the RED presale, AMEX presale, and public sale, I was not able to secure any good seats for her show... :( Does anyone have 2 tickets, floor level that they are looking to sell for whatever reason? I don't know how it would work out but I'm from LongIsland and am willing to pick them up from. Any of the three dates are fine with me. Please Help!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Prudential Center Tickets!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM

keep checking ticketmaster, they always release seats before a show. also, stubhub's prices drop drastically as a show nears. seatgeek.com is fantastic but i would not trust ticket network!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Don't give up!!! my parents surprised me with amazing floor seats for the ask show at MSG for Speak Now and they had gotten them randomly like a month before! (btw they were both singles but we made it work! so check for singles)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Yeah, I have been checking Ticketmaster routinely still no luck. I was able to find 200 Level Seating a few times, however I really would like a better seat. Maybe I'm being too picky but I really don't go to concerts and I'd like this experience to be one where I can actually see her well without looking at a screen. However I'm still super excited!!! because worst comes to worst, I'll end up buying a ticket off stubhub where I could probably only afford the 100 level seating as even those are $200+ but I still get to be there! :D

Re: Prudential Center Tickets!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Keep checking as we get closer. Singles with floor will be possible, 2+ is really hard to come by.
    I had to settle with a single in 10 and a single in 9 because the majority of the lower level was $250 each (vip) for seats together, so unfair.

My only advice is to keep checking and try for singles close together if that will work for you, good luck!
    5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.