1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gillette Question!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Does anyone know if they allow signs on the floor in gillette stadium? I don't know how to really find that out..

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gillette Question!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM

bump

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

They don't allow signs on the floor at the Pepsi Center or at most places, so I imagine no. I would look on their website or call them for specifics

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I don't know sorry! But i'm happy for you that you got floor seats! And i'm going to Gillette too! What day are you going???

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

both days! haha you?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I can't find any info on it:(

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

bump

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM

holyground wrote:
    both days! haha you?

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

I'm going on the 26th- and I'm not thinking so. Like said, I would call a few days before the show and ask.
    [signature][color=red]I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/users/672nhaZs][img="http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/oie_oie_overlay-4-2.gif"]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

anyoneee know?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM

??

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM

They do not allow above head length signs in the pit
    Forever and Always

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I know but what about on the floor?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I think posters will, its not on the prohibited items list. And for Cowboys (similar to Gillette) and they allowed posters on floor (i had 3). Hope this helps!

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I have floor seats for Gillette (I'm going on the 27th) and I was wondering the same thing. Last year they did allow signs for the first night, but I heard that the second night they didn't allow them. I really hope they are allowed because my friend and I are already planning what we are going to do for the concert!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I know for Madison Square Garden we had to leave them before going onto the floor :( I would call or email before going!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM

In the UK on the floor we were allowed them BUT they could not be held above head height. If they block the view of someone behind they'll take it off you.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I know that when I was at Gillette they weren't allowed in the Pit, but I didn't think to look back and see if anyone else had them. I think it all depends on the venue and the staff that are working on your gate.

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I personally think signs on the floor shouldn't be allowed bc people behind you won't see at all.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Well, if you can't find any info on it, I would recommend not bringing one. Signs on the floor are different than ones in the lower bowl and above. It's impossible for people to see over them on the floor because its not elevated I agree with loveKate24, I don't think they should be allowed on the floor!

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I don't think they will allow them. Last tour they allowed them the first night and then right before they opened the gates the second night they took them away from everyone. I felt so bad for everyone that spent time and money on them!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I also don't think they allow signs on the floor. when i went last tour, i dont remember seeing too many signs on the floor. Gillette allows signs in the 100s sections, right?