1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR MY IDEAS FOR THE SETLIST!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Prologue, based on the prologue of the booklet.

State of Grace: She appears from the dark, with a sparkly red dress and boats.
RED: The stage turns red while she's with her red guitar and she starts singing with the same dress and stuff.

Speech with the audience, and she speaks about the tour, etc.

22: Sing this song and go out of scene.

Change the clothes to a vintage dress.

Stay Stay Stay: She sing this song with her banjo/acoustic guitar.

All too well: The stage turns blue dark/ brown dark with melancholic melodies and she starts the song.

Change the dress, appears with a long white dress.

The moment I knew: With the piano she sings this song.

Change the dress again, to a vintage dress.

Starlight: With sparkly lights, kind of '45, black and white pictures, she sing this song and she goes to the B-Stage.

B-Stage in acoustic:

I almost do: In acoustic with her guitar.
Sad Beautiful Tragic
Everything has changed: With Ed Sheeran, they both are singing the song.
Treacherous: At the middle she's going to the principal Stage.
She's on the principal stage and at the last I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I [fireworks] like it

She disappears and changes the clothes

You Belong with me: Typical Taylor with colours and stuff.

Changes to a country dress and bots and takes the guitar.

Tim McGraw: Speech to tell the people about her beginnings.

Take the banjo.

Mean.
Our Song.

Change the clothes and we are now in a Café in Paris.

Begin Again.
The Lucky One A big Hollywood production.

I knew you were trouble: Kinda like the VMA's, change the clothes in the middle of the song.

Change the dress.

Holy Ground: Sample but direct.
Mine + Fearless mash-up: With the guitar.

Change to shorts and a shirt.

We are never ever getting back together: Like all she has been doing.

Encore.

Princess dress.

Love Story: She sang it like the other tours.
Long Live: She thanks the fans that are in the audience.

Presentation and goodbye.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR MY IDEAS FOR THE SETLIST!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I Like it but I think it should End with We Are Never Getting Back Together
    I Never Saw You Coming...This Is a State Of Grace

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

you are a genius, really
    I would love, love, love to see that

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:39 AM

LOVE IT.

RE: RED TOUR MY IDEAS FOR THE SETLIST!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I love that setlist idea! I would die if you sang come back be here though

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:49 PM

This is a great idea!! We'll just have to see what the real one is!!

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Great Idea, I was wondering if you could sing come back, be here too?

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM

i love it!! thats so funny, cause i made a setlist too, and we have the same first and last three songs!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I would love that!!!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM

That is perfect! But I think she should open with Red. I can just picture her emerging from the stage as the banjo starts to play...it gives me goosebumps! But I love love love everything else!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

StateofGrace123 wrote:
    I Like it but I think it should End with We Are Never Getting Back Together

I agree :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Ohmygod that's brilliant! I love all of those and I completely agree! I think it will honestly be something a lot like this! I'm so excited now!
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I very much agree with State of Grace being first. I was sure of it the moment I heard the song months ago, In fact I would have bet my life on it and I still would. That will be the opener.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Cool ideas. The only thing is that I wouldn't put the Ed Sheeran part on the acoustic. Also, she's probably gonna do more Than 1 song with ed(maybe the last time or one of Ed's songs) but its really cool
    Long Live Swifties!!!!!!!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM

omg! we should keep track and find out how much you got right!