Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Will Taylor come to Britain?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Do you know if she's coming to England? I really want to know!

Topaz
] Me
Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Will Taylor come to Britain?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Taylor will be coming dont worry! :)

We just have to wait patiently for her to announce dates.

I suspect UK/Irish dates to be in late 2013 (Novemeber) or early 2014 (February). :)

MrFancypants569 :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Few. I was worried when she didn't announce she was coming all over, I was like "OMS what if she doesn't come?"

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

RE: Will Taylor come to Britain?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I'm not sure but I really really really really hope she does! I've never seen her live and I just really wanna go to her Red tour. :) I hope Taylor will come to England! :) x

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM

She will come, she's so famous now.
    It's just a matter of time.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM

On twitter people have been saying she's going to come this year :) i dont know how true that is but shes came here before so im sure she'll come again
    Today was a fairytale

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM

She is definitely bringing the Red tour to the UK, there is absolutely no question of that. It has been confirmed although no dates have been announced as yet.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.