1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red tour fangirl thread!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Here is where we fangirl and be excited about the Red tour.
So, let the fangirling commence!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red tour fangirl thread!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Bump.
    Where are my fangirls?

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I can't wait for May 25!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:38 AM

When are you gonna start making your sign/shirt/whatever??? : D

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:39 AM

JULY 26th! I gotta get a graphic made XD!
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

OH MY GOSHNESS I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT BE COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD A LOT

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

kjd;klsjgaklgj. I absolutely have no words. It still hasn't even hit me yet that I'm seeing her twice next year! So excited!!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Oh man I still haven't fangirled COMPLETELY yet! I just can't believe it. I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE HER LIVE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF DREAMING TO GO TO HER CONCERT!!!!! I honestly can't wait! My dream is gonna come true in 3/27/13 in Newark NJ

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I made a graphic for July 27, anyone can use with credit! I think I might use it to so we July 27-ers can be in like a club lol

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:08 PM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I can't wait for May 25!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Me to, in Dallas:)

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:09 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    Oh man I still haven't fangirled COMPLETELY yet! I just can't believe it. I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE HER LIVE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF DREAMING TO GO TO HER CONCERT!!!!! I honestly can't wait! My dream is gonna come true in 3/27/13 in Newark NJ

Oh! Thats my birthday!!! ;)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

My siggggg :D

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    KitKat_Swifty wrote:

Oh! Thats my birthday!!! ;)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Oh really? that's so cool!! :D I'll be sure to say Happy Birthday to you on that day! which concert are you gonna go to? :]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Ohmyswift! I'm so excited! It's going to be one of the most enchanting, flawless, sparkling nights of my life! I still can't believe that I get to go to it!

I'll be RED-June 29 in Vancouver
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM

ASDFGHJKL; ASDFGHJKLL;LK;JSHOIHIHOIHWEFBJKVKUGLEguilgbeluialjASFUIWGlefluigwAKSJF

^^THAT^^

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM

OH MY SWIFT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SAME ARENA AS TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED I WANT TO SCREAM (I AM SCREAMING) APRIL 26TH CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH :D

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:55 AM

OMG. IM SO EXCITED !!!! IM GOING AUGUST 19

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I AM SO EXCITED! MY PARENTS ARE TAKING ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY TO NASHVILLE TO SEE TAYLOR ON MY BIRTHDAY! HOLY SWIFT AM I EXCITED

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM

GUYS! THE RED TOUR STARTS THIS YEAR!!!! EEEEPP!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I'VE ONLY GOTTA WAIT 108 DAYS 'TIL I SEE TAYLOR IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!
    YOU GUIIIIIIIIZE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE, EVER!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I CANT WAIT TILL MARCH 13TH TO SEE WHAT THE STAGE & WHAT SONGS SHES PLAYING & WHAT SHES WEARING AND EVERYTHING. IM NOT GOING TO THAT SHOW BUT JUST SEEING THOSE THINGS WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!