Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red tour fangirl thread!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Here is where we fangirl and be excited about the Red tour.
So, let the fangirling commence!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red tour fangirl thread!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Bump.
    Where are my fangirls?

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I can't wait for May 25!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:38 AM

When are you gonna start making your sign/shirt/whatever??? : D

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:39 AM

JULY 26th! I gotta get a graphic made XD!
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

OH MY GOSHNESS I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT BE COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD A LOT

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

kjd;klsjgaklgj. I absolutely have no words. It still hasn't even hit me yet that I'm seeing her twice next year! So excited!!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Oh man I still haven't fangirled COMPLETELY yet! I just can't believe it. I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE HER LIVE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF DREAMING TO GO TO HER CONCERT!!!!! I honestly can't wait! My dream is gonna come true in 3/27/13 in Newark NJ

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I made a graphic for July 27, anyone can use with credit! I think I might use it to so we July 27-ers can be in like a club lol

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:08 PM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I can't wait for May 25!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Me to, in Dallas:)

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:09 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    Oh man I still haven't fangirled COMPLETELY yet! I just can't believe it. I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE HER LIVE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF DREAMING TO GO TO HER CONCERT!!!!! I honestly can't wait! My dream is gonna come true in 3/27/13 in Newark NJ

Oh! Thats my birthday!!! ;)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

My siggggg :D

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    KitKat_Swifty wrote:

Oh! Thats my birthday!!! ;)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Oh really? that's so cool!! :D I'll be sure to say Happy Birthday to you on that day! which concert are you gonna go to? :]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Ohmyswift! I'm so excited! It's going to be one of the most enchanting, flawless, sparkling nights of my life! I still can't believe that I get to go to it!

I'll be RED-June 29 in Vancouver
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM

ASDFGHJKL; ASDFGHJKLL;LK;JSHOIHIHOIHWEFBJKVKUGLEguilgbeluialjASFUIWGlefluigwAKSJF

^^THAT^^

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM

OH MY SWIFT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SAME ARENA AS TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED I WANT TO SCREAM (I AM SCREAMING) APRIL 26TH CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH :D

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:55 AM

OMG. IM SO EXCITED !!!! IM GOING AUGUST 19

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I AM SO EXCITED! MY PARENTS ARE TAKING ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY TO NASHVILLE TO SEE TAYLOR ON MY BIRTHDAY! HOLY SWIFT AM I EXCITED

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM

GUYS! THE RED TOUR STARTS THIS YEAR!!!! EEEEPP!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I'VE ONLY GOTTA WAIT 108 DAYS 'TIL I SEE TAYLOR IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!
    YOU GUIIIIIIIIZE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE, EVER!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I CANT WAIT TILL MARCH 13TH TO SEE WHAT THE STAGE & WHAT SONGS SHES PLAYING & WHAT SHES WEARING AND EVERYTHING. IM NOT GOING TO THAT SHOW BUT JUST SEEING THOSE THINGS WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.