1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swifties must read!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I hope everyone has heard about all the hate thats been going on about Taylor! We have to stop the hate somehow... there has to be a solution to this problem!!!!!!! Theres a solution to everything, right? I hate the hate on Tay and I want to stop it! Hate on Hate!
swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifties must read!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I know... Anyone that shows hate is not a REAL Swiftie...

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I think the best thing all Swifties can do is just act like Taylor does; be graceful and not stoop to the levels they do. It's absolutely ok to say something like "please don't say such hurtful things about Taylor because no one deserves such hate" but it is NOT ok to get into fights and start spewing hate back! I know we all want to defend Taylor but she wouldn't want us getting into fights over her like I've been seeing recently.

RE: Swifties must read!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I know, it's crazy. There are these people saying shes been with 13 guys in the past 3 years... try 6 guys in the past 6 years. And it really isn't anyone's business. I say we don't bite back but simply correct things like this, ya know?
    Sereena

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Personally..what I do is just to give more love to Tay and I tweet like several of those -> ❤

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

it sometimes gets too annoying!!!!
    we need to stop it!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM

i know it's ridiculous, now people are starting to make up rumors about Tay and i can't handle it. But SerenaNicole is right, we can't stoop down the their level, we have to act sensibly about it like Tay does, but i just really want this all to stop. She doesn't deserve any of this hate she's getting.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Haters gonna hate, but Taylor taught me to LOVE LOVE LOVE :) so I'm just going to try to handle it with grace and poise
    100%Irish 100%Swiftie