1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Washington D.C. Bracelets

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:12 AM

UPDATE: The bracelets have been ordered and will be here on January 30th. The final design was a white glow-in-the-dark wristband with red writing saying "D.C. Swiftie-RED Tour" on one side and "05.11.13 & 05.12.13" on the other side. In order to get one before the show, send me a self-addressed stamped envelope along with $4 for each bracelet (so $4 if you want one, $8 if you want two, etc). If you aren't going to the show, or haven't gotten your tickets yet, you can still get a bracelet, I hope everyone is able to get tickets though! Again, I still have some left over from last year, so if you want one fo those as well send me an extra $2 and include a note saying what you want. If you are uncomfortable mailing money, I will try to meet up with people at shows, but I can't guarentee I'll be able to find you, we had some problems with that last year. Privately message me to get my address, because I don't want to post in publicly on the boards. Sorry for the long message, but hopefully everyone will be able to get their bracelet before the show now Let me know if you have any questions!!

For those of you who remember the Speak Now tour, the D.C. Swifties ordered glow in the dark bracelets to commemorate the tour dates! Hunter Hayes ended up wearing one onstage and Taylor herself almost got one but accidentally dropped it on her way back to the B-Stage. Anyways, I wanted to see who was interested in doing this again for the RED tour. The bracelets would be slightly different, probably red glow in the dark with white writing or white glow in the dark with red writing instead of the purple theme. The cost will depend on how many people are interested. I believe they were like, $3-$5 last time.

Also, instead of trying to find everyone at the concert, I was thinking of possibly setting up a mailing system so everyone can get their bracelets before the shows and I won't miss anyone at the shows!

I also still have bracelets left over from the Speak Now tour if you were never able to get yours!

UPDATE: If I can get 25 people the cost will be $5 per bracelet, but if I can get 40 people, I can get the cost down to $4. There is no glow in the dark red, so we'll have to go with the glow in the dark white with red writing, which I think will be good because it'll fit with the last ones more. I have mine from last year at home, but I can't quite remember what the two sides said. I was thinking D.C. Swifties on one side and RED Tour ~May 11th & 12th on the other. Please let me know if you have any questions!

UPDATE 2: I am ordering the bracelets this week and will set up a mailing system so everyone can get their bracelets early. If you are uncomfortable sending money then I will try to meet everyone I can at the shows, but I can't guarentee anything. To fit with last year's bracelets, they will be glow in the dark white with red writing, "Official D.C. Swiftie" on one side and "RED Tour-5.11.13 & 5.12.13" on the other. They will be $4 each. Also, a reminder, if you were unable to get a bracelet from last year, I still have some of those left so let me know!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Washington D.C. Bracelets

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I think this idea would be a great idea to recognize the DC Swifties from Taylor Connect. I think it would be nice to do it again. The mail system idea would make it a lot easier on everyone.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM

What a great idea, I love this! I won't be going to the show but I hope everything goes well :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Just a question: I was unable to get tickets:( but could I still get a bracelet somehow. Sorry if this doesn't make sense:(

heleh,me
    , KIKI

RE: Re: Washington D.C. Bracelets

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

KIKI wrote:
    Just a question: I was unable to get tickets:( but could I still get a bracelet somehow. Sorry if this doesn't make sense:(

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Of course you could still get a bracelet! They will have the dates of the D.C. shows, but as long as you're okay with that! I hope you're able to win tickets or find another way to come, I'm sorry you can't :(
    Dear Swifties, I am currently in a contest to meet One Direction and it would mean SO much to me if you clicked this link! http://tinyurl.com/bmfx8jb

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Clueless wrote:
    What a great idea, I love this! I won't be going to the show but I hope everything goes well :)

Thanks! :)
    Dear Swifties, I am currently in a contest to meet One Direction and it would mean SO much to me if you clicked this link! http://tinyurl.com/bmfx8jb

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM

going on the 12th! It'd be fun!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I love the idea!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM

KIKI wrote:

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Hi!!! Ummm you should try getting tickets for the Charlottsville Virginia concert I may be going to that one, I was hoping to go to the DC concert but forgot the date the tickets went on sale ;(

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Like a Washington Braclet

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM

great idea!

Thank you Love_Story13! Your an amazing graphic maker!:)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I'm glad everyone's on board! I'm ordering the bracelets this week. They will be $4 each. I will also set up a mailing system so everyone can get their bracelets. If you're not comfortable with sending the money in the mail, I will be at the shows, but I can't guarentee that I'll be able to find everyone!

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I wish I was going to the Washington DC show!

made by moi!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Wish I can be there
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Is it to late to get one? I'm going to the May 12th concert, I would LOVE to get one!

RE: Washington D.C. Bracelets

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I'd love to get one! Is it too late?!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM

swiftie_sheerio wrote:
    Is it to late to get one? I'm going to the May 12th concert, I would LOVE to get one!

Definitely not too late! We're setting it up now and should be good to go at the beginning of February! Keep an eye out on this board! :)

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Soldier for Swift wrote:
    I'd love to get one! Is it too late?!

Nope! We're setting it up now and should be good to go at the beginning of February! Keep an eye out on this board! :)

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Check the update guys! And make sure you message me for my address so I can get everyone their bracelets! :)

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM

If its not to late I want to get a bracelet I will be at both show please message me with what I need to do and how to pay thanks so much

Signature by foreverandalways13

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:54 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:
    If its not to late I want to get a bracelet I will be at both show please message me with what I need to do and how to pay thanks so much

Signature by foreverandalways13

Just sent you a message with instructions! We'll be getting the bracelets within a week, so whenever works!

Peace.Love.Swifties.