1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Light up signs :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I Really want to make a light up sign to the concert on march 27.

Does anyone know were to get them or how to make them? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Light up signs :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:12 PM

bumb!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:41 PM

You can find lights at Michaels or online. I've never used them on my signs, but I'm sure the sign lights at Michaels would have instructions :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM

You could use El Wire or Poster Lights.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I have always used battery operated Christmas lights! I would hurry up and get them...they should be on sale now!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM

thanx everyone!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

i think there are kits at target. but you might be able to get glow lights and put them on there somehow? idk ive never made one but i do want to try

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Oh thanks for making this thread it will be my second concert and I would love to make one!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I think i'm going to try make a light up sign next time! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I actually googled this once and my friends grabbed my iPad the next day and started teasing me for having it in my search history. I'm really glad you made this thread!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

all i used were glow sticks :/ XD but yeah you should check target or ebay...or amazon...:)
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a586/taylorswiftxoxo13/Taylor%20Swift%20pics/o3_zpsce599cc5.gif

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Most craft stores (Joanns, Michaels, etc) should have poster lights you can buy. I've seen them at Rite Aid too. And you can also find battery operated strands of lights in certain places (I had some for my Christmas tree). There's this stuff called EL wire too (I've heard of people wrapping this wire/similar stuff around them at concerts) that I'm sure you could put on a sign too...it's kinda pricey though. Link to EL wire-->http://www.ellumiglow.com/Portable-EL-Wire-Kits-s/158.htm

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM

You can get lights at Micheals or sometimes other craft stores
    Dear Swifties, I am currently in a contest to meet One Direction and it would mean SO much to me if you clicked this link! http://tinyurl.com/bmfx8jb

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM

i saw some at fred myer ( if you know what that is, i think its a Washington thing :)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM

What I did was used Christmas lights that twinkled. They ran on batteries. :)
    You can usually find them at a craft store or places like Walmart.
    I also think that Party City sells things like that as well. :)

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM

mia:D wrote:
    i saw some at fred myer ( if you know what that is, i think its a Washington thing :)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

I got some at Fred Meyer too!