1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What was your reaction to getting Taylor Swift tickets?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

So for christmas my parents suprised me with Taylor Swift tickets! I have never been to one of her concerts before so I am super excited. My reaction was when I read 'You are going to go see Taylor Swift' I started crying! Not very much I was just totally in shock! and then I had a hugeeeee smile and I kept asking my mom REALLY?? REALLY???? REALLLLYYYY!!!!!??? All day! And I still keep asking her 'Were going to taylor swift?! Haha I don't know if this is a normal reaction because I have watched youtube videos of people getting tickets and they Scream! I 'm not really a screamer I geuss, I just crying of happiness. Buti feel like my reaction wasn't 'good enough' what do you think? I don't know about you but either way I'M GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT OMSOMSOMSOMS!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED NOW I COULD SCREAM!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What was your reaction to getting Taylor Swift tickets?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I found out during school actually I probably made a scene! So yeah I was in Japanese class and my mom texted me saying we got FLOOR SEATS!!!!!!!!! I was like WHAT?????? I had to hold in all my emotion because the teacher was talking, but when he left the room I seriously yelled I'M SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone gave me a weird look while in my head I was like, I regret nothing
    When my mom picked me up from school I started BAWLING and screaming and crying like no one's business It was one of the best moments of my life

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I was at my aunt house were a couple people were sleeping so i kinda bottled up my emotions till I went home haha then started screaming!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:42 PM

i got tickets last xmas to the speak now tour.. i was funny because everybody else was getting stuff and i was just sitting there then i got the dvd(speak now world tour) and after another gift round me and my sister got our last gift and it was like a handmade card.. i opened it up and all i saw was taylor face and world tour. i was crying so bad.. then mum goes well what are they and i was like der taylor swift tickets and she goes what seat and i pulled it out and i was seat 13 and i was like OMS yes it was so funny my mum showed me our seats and she said kts not fron row but its a good view and when we got there we were about a meter away from the TREE STAGE that taylor came to and i crying harder(i was already crying beacause i dropped my ticket while getting a perfume sample.. even though i was already in we stil neded it to get to our seat luckily a staff let us in seeing that mum had a ticket and it said all the seats.

i used to be Swift06

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

What a great question! I was a lil' shocked at first. The Ultimate Red Experience tickets really shocked me. I didn't scream. I was just like, I can't wait. After a few minutes of staring at the tickets, I screamed. I CAN'T wait! Haha,

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I was freaking out, haha!

Couldn't believe after all the years of waiting, Taylor was finally coming to Perth!!!! I couldn't even sleep properly!! I was studying at the time, so I took the day off, to buy our tickets! It was like.......I'm going to Taylor Swift......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! When they arrived it finally felt real!!

I had been waiting ages for dates, and I was on facebook, saw a post about Tour dates when they were just announced...........clicked on it, saw Perth..........jumped out of my seat and was screaming "OMG!!!!!!!!! MUM TAYLOR IS COMING TO PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and etc. hahahahahahaha

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I was at the airport (I was flying home for winter break the day tickets went on presale for my show) so at first I was a couple minutes late for the presale because I had to go through security, so for almost 45 minutes I couldn't get ANY tickets...at all. And I was almost crying because I was so disappointed. But then I was at Starbucks, and I just decided to try one more time...and I got these really good seats and I was just typing furiously on my phone making sure I filled out the forms on time, and after I got the tickets, I started shaking sooooo hard and tearing up and I couldn't really cry because I was in the airport lol but I texted my sister and started freaking out and if I had been alone I would have been happy-crying so hard because that's what I do hahaha.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:53 PM

i asked my dad to get presale tickets and he told on the phone while i was in the car with my mom and i rolled down the window and started screaming like " yes yes !!!! taylor swift !!! concert!!!!" i scared a couple of drivers who thought i was insane (whitch i am so )
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I got near-the-front-seats and i was like "OMG are you serious, mom? this must be a dream. i am watching taylor. LIVE."..."I THOUGHT TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT?!"..."you guys....thank you thank you thank you!"

I was half-crazy :D and i prayed and thanked God like a million times...

During the concert, I was crying...when i saw Tay on stage singing Sparks Fly...and i felt like i had a fever.

---THE END---
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a586/taylorswiftxoxo13/Taylor%20Swift%20pics/o3_zpsce599cc5.gif

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Congrats! That's so awesome!
    Dear Swifties, I am currently in a contest to meet One Direction and it would mean SO much to me if you clicked this link! http://tinyurl.com/bmfx8jb

Peace.Love.Swifties.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I'm so glad you guys get to go to the concerts :) This is my first Taylor Concert!! Every now and then I'll think aout going and start running around my house saying "IM GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT!!" and then I'm like "Really???? I'M going to TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!" haha At the concert I'm gonna be bawling my eyes out of happiness because when I watched the speak now concert dvd I was crying of happiness!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Well when I got my ticket, I wasn't exactly screaming. I was jumping around the house saying "I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE TAYLOR SWIFT LIVE!" I can't wait!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I ALMOST FAINTED
    I COULDN'T SPEAK NOW
    MY FACE WAS BURNING RED
    ~SWIFTIE4EVA!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Well I haven't got my Red tickets yet and when I do, I'll be buying them myself. But for the Fearless tour, I was still quite a new fan at the time and one day I was flicking through the newspaper and I saw an advert for the nearest concert.......5 hours away from where I live and in England. So I kind of figured that I had no chance of getting there and it was too far.

It bothered me I couldn't go but there wasn't much I could do. Later that day though, someone dumped the paper in my spot on the sofa with the advert facing me and it got me thinking........surely not?

Now let me explain, I can be quite instinctive when it comes to gifts. But I didn't want to jump to too many conclusions, maybe it was just a coincidence. So I didn't say anything about it. And then after about an hour of my dad staring at me and the paper (which was freaking me out), he stood up and went "Go on, give me a hug".

I was like ".....What?!" and he was like "Waitasec" and he went upstairs for what turned out to be tickets to go and see the Fearless tour.

Now in those moments when he was going up the stairs, I just felt myself filling up with tears of happiness. I don't think he realised how much it meant to me but the thing about my dad is this - he would give me the world if he could. He can't always, but this time he could. And when he produced the tickets and I knew for sure I was going to see Taylor, I was completely speechless and cried. I love my dad.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Well, I bought them so I was surprised by the price! I am very excited to get to be going!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM

When I got Speak Now tickets I screamed, and when I got RED tickets I just starting bouncing around and jumping almost in tears.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Every Taylor concert I've gone to, I've bought the tickets myself so I didn't have too much of a reaction aside from 'omg, I got tickets'. Once the tickets came in the mail, my thoughts became 'is this actually happening?? I can't believe this is happening!'. I just got my first set of Red tickets in the mail the week before Christmas and I'm still waiting on another set. For me, it never feels real until we're heading to the venue. That's when it hits me.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM

when i got red tickets to keep mback tears i squeezed my sis

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Well I haven't got my Red tickets yet and when I do, I'll be buying them myself. But for the Fearless tour, I was still quite a new fan at the time and one day I was flicking through the newspaper and I saw an advert for the nearest concert.......5 hours away from where I live and in England. So I kind of figured that I had no chance of getting there and it was too far.

It bothered me I couldn't go but there wasn't much I could do. Later that day though, someone dumped the paper in my spot on the sofa with the advert facing me and it got me thinking........surely not?

Now let me explain, I can be quite instinctive when it comes to gifts. But I didn't want to jump to too many conclusions, maybe it was just a coincidence. So I didn't say anything about it. And then after about an hour of my dad staring at me and the paper (which was freaking me out), he stood up and went "Go on, give me a hug".

I was like ".....What?!" and he was like "Waitasec" and he went upstairs for what turned out to be tickets to go and see the Fearless tour.

Now in those moments when he was going up the stairs, I just felt myself filling up with tears of happiness. I don't think he realised how much it meant to me but the thing about my dad is this - he would give me the world if he could. He can't always, but this time he could. And when he produced the tickets and I knew for sure I was going to see Taylor, I was completely speechless and cried. I love my dad.

Aww thats such a sweet thing of your dad to do! I almost got to go to the Fearless tour but I was only about 9 or 10 at the time and nobody really new how big a fan I was untill after the concert! lol I hope you will get to go to the RED tour!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Every Smile You Fake wrote:
    Every Taylor concert I've gone to, I've bought the tickets myself so I didn't have too much of a reaction aside from 'omg, I got tickets'. Once the tickets came in the mail, my thoughts became 'is this actually happening?? I can't believe this is happening!'. I just got my first set of Red tickets in the mail the week before Christmas and I'm still waiting on another set. For me, it never feels real until we're heading to the venue. That's when it hits me.

Yeah, I know what you mean about it not seeming real untill its actually happening!! Have fun :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM

mia:D wrote:
    i asked my dad to get presale tickets and he told on the phone while i was in the car with my mom and i rolled down the window and started screaming like " yes yes !!!! taylor swift !!! concert!!!!" i scared a couple of drivers who thought i was insane (whitch i am so )
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Awww thats so great! I think that is what I'm going to do on the way to the concert (scream out the window) haha Have fun :)