1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now Tour Favorite Moment

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

For those of you who went to the Speak Now Tour, what was your favorite moment??? It could be a favorite song, a time Taylor pointed you out, or anything!!!

Mine was getting up close to the tree to hear Last Kiss and Fearless! And on the way back to our seats my best friend and I met Andrea and she gave us guitar picks!!!

What was your favorite moment?? I'd love to hear it!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now Tour Favorite Moment

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM

When she said: Drop everything now!!! It was amazing!!!!!! And also when in Enchanted she took out a part of her dress (europa and asia leg)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I just loved it all I can't even choose

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I love Sparks Fly and Haunted....they were amazing performances!! I also love the part where she says "Are you ready?" and everyone flips out. :)
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM

So many great moments! I loved watching the aerialists perform underneath the bells during Haunted. It was particularly interesting since I saw the show in Philadelphia, home of the Liberty Bell.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

When she sang Last Kiss I never saw her live but watching it on Youtube, I was breathless

Happy New Year

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I LOVED the Speak Now Tour!! I watch the DVD like, everyday!! It brings back amazing memories!! Plus, the Fearless Tour, you can't forget about that!! I watch Journey To Fearless like, everyday too!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Definitely when she sang Long Live , it gives me chills :0
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Definetly Speak Now and Haunted when the huge bells came down with the girls on bungee cords OMG amazing!!! Also the finale when she came up in the basket for love story :)

RE: Speak Now Tour Favorite Moment

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM

My favorite moments are when she came out on stage for the first time and everyone was screaming. I also loved when she was singing Long Live and she said to us "You guys are like a dream crowd." I'll never forget that.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM

When the opening music for Sparks Fly was playing and Taylor had finally risin up and said "Drop everythin now!!!" because that was the very first time i saw taylor live ever! Amazing night will never forget it! LONG LIVE 8/6/11

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I never saw it live, but I got the DVD and I think my favorite parts would have to be:
    A- right before long live when she comes out of the bell
    B- when she talks to the crowd before the story of us.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM

My favorite part was the beginning, right before Taylor came out. It was so filled with suspense and excitement, and it was just SO magical! "I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." AHH! And then she rose up from the stage. asdfghjkl; it was just amazing!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Oh boy...EVERYTHING?? I loved that part in Sparks Fly when the sparks came raining down!!! That was AMAZING!! And the encore WAS PERFECT!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Umm...For me it would probably be Sparks Fly when she first came on stage, Love story when she was in the balcony and flew over the crowd and when she sang Ours :)

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Sparks Fly was pretty amazing. Perfect way to start. I also loved when she came out of the floor before Our Song. :)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Sparks Fly Speak Now when she came of stage to sing Fearless and Love Story when shes Flying

RE: Speak Now Tour Favorite Moment

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:02 PM

"Well hi Perth! I'm Taylor. And Welcome to the Speak Now World Tour!"

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Sitting at home and crying because my mom didn't know I wanted to go (??!?!??!?!)

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Love story

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM

It was so perfect. From Sparks Fly to Love Story. Best Show YET
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane