Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Philadelphia shows!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM

anyone going??? I'm going July 19th and would love to meet some swifties there!!!!!

^thanks You're Beautiful (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Philadelphia shows!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Im going the 20th and I got floor seats!!!! F3 ROW 33!!!! I woke up on Christmas morning and it was in my stocking!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:22 PM

StayBeautiful13 wrote:
    Im going the 20th and I got floor seats!!!! F3 ROW 33!!!! I woke up on Christmas morning and it was in my stocking!!!!!!

OHH MYYY GOSH IM GOING ON THE JULY 20th TOO AND IM IN SECTION F3 TOO!!! soooo pumped

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Do you guys think ticketmaster will release more pit seats when the date gets closer i mean the Linc is SOOO huge

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

DelawareSwiftieForever13 wrote:
    Do you guys think ticketmaster will release more pit seats when the date gets closer i mean the Linc is SOOO huge

They haven't sold any. If they are going to, they'll be released as we get closer to the show. The promoter is holding them.
    (Words of ticketmaster) hahaha
    5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:48 PM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:

They haven't sold any. If they are going to, they'll be released as we get closer to the show. The promoter is holding them.
    (Words of ticketmaster) hahaha
    5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Thanks I don't have tickets to either Philly show as of now so when the concert gets closer i guess i will just keep checking for pit seats on ticketmaster.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I'm going to the July 20th show and I'll be on the floor/field seating. I'm so excited its my first time having floor seats and I'm seat 1, which I find pretty awesome!! :)

Signature by: Heather.

RE: Re: Philadelphia shows!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Thanks I don't have tickets to either Philly show as of now so when the concert gets closer i guess i will just keep checking for pit seats on ticketmaster.

I got my Speak Now tickets a month out from the concert, just make sure you sign up to receive the e-mails from TC! They weren't pit seats or floor, but they were in the first level and it was for three seats, there were better options for one or two, but honestly it didn't matter where we sat, we would have had a great time anywhere.

I'm going to Red July 19th! Got my tickets in the presale. We're somewhere in the second level, I'm not sure where exactly. I can't wait though. My little sister is coming this time to her first concert so we're going to make a sign together and t-shirts and I'll probably let her wear some of my Wonderstruck for it, it's going to be awesome. :)

She's convinced the Linc is Taylor's home instead of the Eagles though. We drove by and I pointed it out to her that that was where it would be and she asked me why there were pictures of the Eagles and not Taylor! Lol!

I was never Fearless, but on August 6th, 2011, I finally got to Speak Now.

July 19th-Sparks will Fly again when we see Red.

Be Fearless, Speak Now, because these things will Change.

And I never saw you coming
    And I'll never be the same

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I'm going on July 19 (:
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Begin Again
    7/19/12 Red Tour Philadelphia, PA

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM

JULY 19TH! My first ever Taylor concert... so excited!

*Made by me

*Credit to NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.