Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Charlotte Red Tour meet up

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I was wondering if any one want to meet up early for a red tour pre taylor party before the show. comment if any of u are interested

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Charlotte Red Tour meet up

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM

My daughter and myself are going, but do not have VIP tickets. Wish that i have 2 VIP tickets.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM

My daughter and myself are going, but we do not have VIP tickets, but i wish I had 2 tho.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM

This you don't need vip for its free:)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:01 PM

That is cool. I would like to hear more details.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Basically what this is people come to this meet up and they just wait outside the venue and like talk to each other and everything

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM

That is cool. My daughter and myself will be there at the arena most of the day.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:05 AM

sweet:)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Check out this thread that my friend has setup. He is willing to organize a pre-concert party. I might be helping him with it. I will let you know more later.
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2374633

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM

That's really cool is this for the nc one?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:18 AM

My mistake I was looking in the wrong city. But the general concept would be the same if you wanted to do something similar.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Sweet Thanks for your help:)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Sure thing. I did the pre-concert party for DC last time and I am currently working on this year's party. I have a plan put together already. Let me know if you would like any advice or help. Check my profile for a link to the party that I am planning.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Wish I could do that she should come to CT
    Taylor Swift

RE: Charlotte Red Tour meet up

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM

If anyone has floor seats or seats closer to the stage I would be willing to trade my lower level seats for theirs plus some extra cash to make up for the difference. If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.