Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm Nervous

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi Swifties.
Right now, I sit in my bedroom watching Journey to Fearless. I am going to the Red Tour 2013 on July 26 2013 and I am excited, but nervous. On June 25 2011, I saw the Speak Now Tour and loved it. But I'm scared. I know Taylor has changed. But I'm scared and curious about a couple of things. Please don't call me a 'false Swiftie' or 'fake Swiftie' because I'm not. I love Taylor Swift. But these things scare me.

What if she doesn't do the t-party?
What if she won't draw a 13 on her hand?
Will she still go through the crowd and sing to the back?
Will she still stop singing for a moment and let the crowd sing?
Will she wear only Red things?
Will she wear dresses?

I just am so scared Taylor changed for the worst, not the better.
This may confuse you, and I am confused too, but underneath all of this, I still love and have faith in Taylor.

^Clara

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm Nervous

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM

1. I'm sure she will. I think Taylor loves it.
    2. I bet she will.
    3. I think so, she always has. It gives the fans in the back a chance to see her, which makes her happy.
    4. Meh. I don't think she did on the Speak Now tour.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Don't worry... I don't think Taylor has changed that much!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:11 PM

1 Im sure Taylor is going to have it! You are watching Journey to Fearless? I have watched that so many times she says that she the T-Party!
    2 She always has it! why stop now!
    3 Thats her fav part of the night! so i would expect so!
    4 She did! I went! We sang You Belong w/ Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM

1 sorry! says she s the T-Party!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Yeah, I remember YBWM now.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    1. I'm sure she will. I think Taylor loves it.
    2. I bet she will.
    3. I think so, she always has. It gives the fans in the back a chance to see her, which makes her happy.
    4. Meh. I don't think she did on the Speak Now tour.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

She did during You Belong With Me on the Speak Now Tour.

^Clara

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Taylor said she wants the Red tour to be bigger an better than the Speak Now tour, I believe taylor and I know she won't let you down. :)

Signature by: Heather.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM

even if she doesnt do those things in the show.... it doesnt mean it wont be a good one.

you cant compare the tours....you just gotta see each as a different experience and love them.

i only went to one show of each.... but just by watching the concert DVD i know that it even varies from show to show. Not very much.... but only the things she says to the crowd. Those are the moments you need to remember.... not the choreographed stuff.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Thanks so much! I just can't handle so much change in just a couple years!

^Clara

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I really hope she goes through the crowd! She says that she is still going to do the tparty but she might have a different name for it.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    Taylor said she wants the Red tour to be bigger an better than the Speak Now tour, I believe taylor and I know she won't let you down. :)

Signature by: Heather.

^This,

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

i'm pretty sure she would do it still, why stop now? (: so don't be worried, i'm going to a concert too. C:

Hey guys! Can you like my page on facebook? It's Taylor Swift's Fearless Swifties.

https://www.facebook.com/TaylorSwiftFearlessSwifties?skip_nax_wiza

RE: I'm Nervous

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I know how you feel!!! I'm a little nervous too. I still want her to wear sparkly dresses and draw the 13 on her hand and do everything she has always done before. I'm excited for the new things she might do but I'm nervous that she's changed too.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

The tparty isn't everything it's just something very special that would be great IF Taylor did it again if she dosen't it's not the end of the world you still get to go to the concert and see her live!! :)
    2. I'm pretty sure that she will draw 13 on her hand it's a staple :)
    3. I'm not sure if she will maybe it was just something special for the Speak NowTour, but it would be AWESOME if she did because my seats are near the back and i would have a great view :)
    4. Every singer at concerts normally does so i'm pretty sure that she will again!! :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'm not so sure about the second one, because since March she didn't draw any 13 in her hand. I guess I remember that she drew a 13 for the Teen Choice , didn't she? But it was so different... So I don't know. I'm a bit scared to see how she can do a full concert without curls... You can call me fake but I can't see it yet.
    As I'm from Europe I won't see it till 2014.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I don't want her to change too much! I'm scared I'm losing Taylor!

^Clara

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I think Taylor will suprise us with an even better tour!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I think it was confirmed that yes, she is doing a t-party!
    To be honest, I don't know if she'll put a 13 on her hand or have another mini stage.
    Surely she'll let the crowd sing a bit! At the Speak Now Tour we sung You Belong With Me :)
    But yeah, if others want to admit or not Taylor is changing with her performances. I think maybe she thinks we like her doing more pop and stuff but we don't!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I completely understand! I am also nervous and scared because, I have also went to her past concert and am going on the RED tour. Just letting you know, you're not alone!
    Long Live 7~1~11
    Swiftiegurl13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM

It's not just the concert I'm worried about: It's Taylor. I don't want her to change. I know I can't stop it. But I miss her and I'm scared that the Old Taylor that I fell in love with is gone and may never come back.

^Clara

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.