1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour Tag!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM

So I know there are a lot of Swiftie YouTubers, and there are different tags, so since I don't have a YouTube, I thought of just posting it here. The RED Tour tag!! So if any Swiftie YouTubers want to do it, here it is!! Plus, if any of you want to do it in the comments, feel free!! :)
1. What show are you going to??
2. Who are you going with??
3. Where are your seats??
4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays??
5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition??
6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage??
7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour??
8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!)
9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play??
10. What do you think the tracklisting will be??
11. Are you trying for T-Party??
12. What do you think the stage set up will be??
13. Who do you tag?? (If you are doing this in the comments you don't have to do it!!)

So PLEASE do this, because I think it would be really fun/cool!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED Tour Tag!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Bump..

Re: RED Tour Tag!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Bump.. anyone??

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Bump..

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM

1. What show are you going to?? I'm not supposed to say
    2. Who are you going with?? My 2 sisters, and one of my sisters friend, and one undecided friend of mine
    3. Where are your seats?? Upper Bowl..something
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays?? I really want her to sing Never Grow Up and Enchanted, and Come Back..Be Here
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition?? I hope so!
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage?? I hope so, because I don't have amazing seats and I would be closer!
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour?? I hope so!
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!) Yessss!
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play?? Uhhh...not particularily.
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be?? I don't know.
    11. Are you trying for T-Party?? MaybeI don't know yet.
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be?? I have no idea.
    13. Who do you tag?? (If you are doing this in the comments you don't have to do it!!)

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:21 PM

1. ...
    2. My mom
    3. 107 section
    4. All too well, back to december, the last time, and sparks fly & safe and sound or eyes open
    5. Maybe 'the moment i knew'
    6. I hope!! I honestly have no idea but i really hope so!!
    7. I dont think so because she said for the red tour she wants it very different from speak now but still as awesome..but again i hope so!!
    8. I think for some shows she will..i realllllyyyyyy hope gary lightbody comes because 'the last time' is one of my favorite songs off red
    9. Not really..but id prefer if she didnt play 'sad beautiful tragic' because id rather have another song fill that spot
    11. Yes :)
    12. Im not sure but i cant wait to see!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I am SO doing this! Once i will do, it, i will leave a link. Do you have a YouTube

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM

1. What show are you going to?? Orlando, FL
    2. Who are you going with?? My friends
    3. Where are your seats?? section 117
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays?? Starlight & 22
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition?? Not at my show... maybe towards the end of the tour.
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage?? Yes.
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour?? Yes.
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!) I hope.
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play?? No.
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be?? Mostly Red songs.
    11. Are you trying for T-Party?? Yes.
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be?? It looked different from the seating chart on TicketMaster.
    13. Who do you tag??

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Thanks guys!! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

ChandlerSwift13 wrote:
    I am SO doing this! Once i will do, it, i will leave a link. Do you have a YouTube

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

OMS!!!!! Thank you so much!! :D No I don't have a YouTube, but I was thinking of MAYBE getting one. :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Im soo doing it today!

made by moi!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Here is mine:
    1. What show are you going to??: Detroit, MI, May 4 :)
    2. Who are you going with??: Mom and sister
    3. Where are your seats??: Section 117, lower level, decent seats.
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays??: I could go on all day, but short answer, all songs rom RED, and some from her last album. (Hopefully Last Kiss!!)
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition??: Hopefully!! :D
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage??: YES!!!! HOPEFULLY!!! :D
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour??: Yes, hopefully!! :D
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!) Hopefully Gary Lightbody, that would be AMAZING!! :D
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play??: Not at all!! :D
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be??: Mostly RED songs, and some from Speak Now
    11. Are you trying for T-Party??: Yup!! :)
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be??: Idk, Fearless and Speak Now Tours were both really different, but I know REALLY cool!! :D
    So PLEASE do this, because I think it would be really fun/cool!! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Im soo doing it today!

made by moi!
    Yay!! Thanks!! Can you give me a link once it's posted?? :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Bump..

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Bump..

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Bump..

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM

. What show are you going to??Newark and Philly
    2. Who are you going with??Newark- my bbfs, Philly- the little sis
    3. Where are your seats??Newark- section 18 Philly- F3 row 15 (ahhhh)
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays?? I hope its a good mix of old and new songs like our song, stay stay stay, holy grounds, fearless and sparks fly
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition?? YES! they are my favs I love "the moment I Knew"
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage?? YES its kinda a tradition now and she says in interviews that walking through the crowd is her favorite part of the show
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour?? ehhh I loved that but I hope she does more of her own song (she has so many now!) I hope she maybe instead she does new takes on her older songs (like what she did with you belong with me for Speak Now)
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:13 PM

1. What show are you going to?? Nashville
    2. Who are you going with?? My mom :)
    3. Where are your seats?? sec. 117
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays?? All of RED and Tim McGraw
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition?? I HOPE SO!!!
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage?? She really needs to, it's kind of a signature.
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour?? I really hope she does.
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!) YES!
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play??
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be?? hmm,haven't really thought about it.
    11. Are you trying for T-Party?? YES!
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be?? I think it'll be the classic T shape she always has.
    13. Who do you tag??
    Erica

h[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM

1. What show are you going to? June 1st- Salt Lake City, UT
    2. Who are you going with? My mom (a.k.a. our costume designer) and my little sister.
    3. Where are your seats? Section 18 Row 18
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays? "All Too Well", "Come Back Be Here", and "Holy Ground"
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition? I sure do hope so.
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage? I doubt it considering it is not featured on the stage map.
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour? Yeah. why not? I think this would be a great idea.
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour? Definitely! I am thinking maybe Gary Lightbody and maybe some of her closets buddies like Selena Gomez, Justin Beiber, One Direction, and Chelsea Lakens.
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play? "I Knew You Were Trouble" . . . but the chances of that happening are quite slim. Sigh.
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be? Good question. Right know I don't have a clue but I am sure it will please the fans.
    11. Are you trying for T-Party? ALWAYS. Once again my mom is making costumes for my sister and I. . . Last time we were lucky hope that stay constant.
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be? At first I thought it would be shaped as a "T" but after looking at the stage set up I guess not. We will see. . .
    13. Who do you tag? EVERYONE. . . that is all who will be attending any concert date.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM

1. What show are you going to? March 27-Newark NJ
    2. Who are you going with? I'm going to be all by myself :(
    3. Where are your seats? Section 21 Row 23 Seat 1
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays? All Too Well, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed, The Moment I Knew
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition? I really hope so! I think she should definitely sing The Moment I Knew
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage? Definitely. She always does :)
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour? Yeah
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour? Yup!
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play? Nope, they're all amazing!
    10. What do you think the track listing will be? Hm.. I'm really hoping State of Grace is the opening song, then Red, and then 22 to keep the crowd moving :D From there idk :/
    11. Are you trying for T-Party? DEFINITELY! I am gonna go all out with my poster and whatever outfit I buy
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be? Honestly I'm not sure. Haven't been to a Taylor concert before

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM

1. What show are you going to?? Fargodome Sept. 6th!
    2. Who are you going with?? My niece or friend Rachel!!
    3. Where are your seats?? On the floor fairly close to stage!!
    4. What songs do you hope Taylor plays?? Teardrops on my guitar, and Sparks Fly
    5. Do you think Taylor will play any songs off the Target deluxe edition?? I hope so!!
    6. Do you think Taylor will do the mini stage?? More then likely Fearless tour there was, and Speak Now.
    7. Do you think Taylor will do cover songs like on the Speak Now Tour?? [= I hope so!!
    8. Do you think Taylor will have special guests like on the Speak Now Tour?? (Maybe and hopefully Gary Lightbody to do The Last time!!) That would be cool!!!
    9. Any songs you don't want Taylor to play?? No!
    10. What do you think the tracklisting will be?? I have not a clue.
    11. Are you trying for T-Party?? Yes!! But if I don't get in that won't disappoint me!!
    12. What do you think the stage set up will be?? Something different from the other tours and totally cool.
    13. Who do you tag?? (If you are doing this in the comments you don't have to do it!!) ALL OF YOU! [=

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=