Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tickets to sell

Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Nashville 19th, sec 332 Row R.

I bought a better seat via stubhub, so I've got a single level 300 tickets to Nashville on the 19th. Nearly center back, section 332, but really far back in that section (row R). However it's still a lot better then what is still for sale. My original cost from ticketmaster was:
    Total Charge: US $ 93.54

Which is a better price than what stubhub has for a single ticket in that block. But feel free to make me an offer. I've got the ticket in a PDF, so I can just email it to you.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I have one Ultimate Red Experience ticket available for the show in Raleigh on 9.13.13. It comes with everything her websites says it should! It's in section 3, row 7, seat 8, If you're interested, let me know! I just want what I paid for it.

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

desperate for any tickets (one two or three) for the show in Charlottesville :( any section is fine seriously there's no such things as a bad ticket to a Taylor Swift concert. I'd be travelling down from Canada (17 hours lol) and the only way I can go is if I'm able to get a ticket... If you have any for sale please let me know :)

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Does anybody have a pit ticket for sale on the 19th, or a really good floor seat? I only need one!

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi I Need To Sell One Ticket For the September 19th Nashville concert
    Just looking for what i paid for it From Ticketmaster.

Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:09 AM

got 1 Charlottesville tix for sale, section 111.
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

anyone selling pit tickets for Charlottesville?

Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:54 PM

bump
    Taylor Swift

Picture

RE: Tickets to sell

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM

A friend of mine can't go to the Charlottesville, VA concert now and has a pit ticket for sale. Please send me a message if you are interested. She will be there to pick them up before the show, so that will not be an issue.

Since I bought one of them from her, I am now selling my original ticket to the Charlottesville show. It is section 109, Row H, seat 1. It cost me $100 when I got it from Ticketmaster, and that is what I wish to sell it for. Please send me a message if interested.

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Selling 1 ticket to the 9/19 Nashville show. Section 107 right by stage! Face value, $120.

Message me here or on twitter Lola_Here

I can do Ticketmaster ticket transfer or meet up at the arena day of concert.

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 7:44 AM

I'm selling 4 tickets for 4th February 2014 at London O2 arena. Tickets are in block 101. You can either buy 2 or 4 tickets, each at original value:)

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Hey, I am selling 2 RED Package Tickets for 100pounds each!!! (face value 145 each)! PM me for details! ticket/money exchange in hand! Thanks!

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I'm selling 1 floor ticket for 11th Feb Block B1 Row M, face value at £58.25, pm if interested :)

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Ticket for sale!

Hi, I purchased 3 tickets for Taylor Swift at the O2 arena in London on 4th February 2014, but my friend cannot go, so I'm selling 1 ticket. This is for 1 x general admission ticket to the Pit area. If you're interested, please get in touch ASAP!

Ticket is in hand and ready to post to you! (Location: UK)

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM

I have one ticket for sale for this Saturday 1st Feb!

Block 404 Row C

Just looking for what i paid for it. I am going to the concert so can hand over ticket on saturday!

message for details, thanks

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:51 AM

I have two tickets to sell for the 2nd of February at the O2.

Upper 409 pre-sale tickets.

Please see link (bare in mind that the website takes �£9 commission from ticket re-sales, and that I'm already losing some money)

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/taylor-swift-tickets/taylor-swift-london-the-o2-2-2-2014-4368253/?ticket_id=526779160
    ~ I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you ~

I have a couple of tickets available for the 2nd, please see link (bare in mind that the website takes �£9 commission from ticket re-sales, and that I'm already losing some money)

http://www.st

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:06 AM

Hi,

I have 2 VIP Ultimate Package tickets that I would like to sell at face value with the addition of postage. (A specific standard of Royal Mail delivery could be requested and I would also charge face value for that). I've tried listing the tickets on sites like StubHub but I couldn't see a way to specify that they were VIP Ultimate so they are just appearing like rip-off normal tickets.

These tickets are for Tuesday 11th February (The last day!) and are £225 each. Please message me with any questions or to confirm interest, thank you!

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:47 AM

I have 2 tickets, one in section 411 and one in section 410, they kinda suck but I am willing to sell them for like £15 as I am happy to get rid of them, message me if you are interested :-)

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Hello!

I still have one ticket for sale for this Saturday 1st Feb!

Block 404 Row C

Looking for around £40! I am going to the concert so can hand over ticket on saturday!

message for details, thanks x

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I have 3 Tickets for 4th Feb

Happy to sell these well below cost, I don't want there to be empty seats for Taylor!! Message me :)

Want a graphic? Just inbox me! :) x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.