Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tickets to sell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM

*bump* no responses....darn....does anyone really have any tickets to sell for new jersey??? Message me!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I have a ticket for St. Louis!!

Floor C, row 38, seat 3!

it's just face value, $105 plus whatever shipping :) haha

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Anyone with 2 tickets for Denver, around $100 for both?

By SwiftieForever 13
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg[/url][IMG][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Thanks for creating this btw(:
    And if anyone has any East-coast tickets to sell please message me!
    I live in New York, and Tay's not coming here so I'm gonna have to get something close!
    So yeah If your selling tickets for New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, or Georgia let me know!
    Thanks!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Fellow swifties, I am making a run for it and moving to England after the winter semester wraps up. I have a set of floor seats for the June 14th, 2013 show. Section B4 Row 12. Message me if interested in taking them off my hands! It's for Toronto. This is from thesafeharbour

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM

anyone have tickets for Sacremento CA
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:50 PM

If you're only looking for an individual ticket for the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, I am in a position where I can help out some fellow Taylor fans. Before I bought The RED Ultimate Experience VIP package during the general sale, I had already bought 3 individual tickets during the pre-sale. They weren't close enough to the stage for my preference, but I bought them to make sure I would at least have something, rather than nothing, if I didn't do any better during the general sale. Now that I have secured a good floor seat for myself via the VIP package, I no longer need those other tickets, and am willing to sell them for just face value.

If you wanted to sit next to a friend, I'm sorry I can't help you. I only have individual seats. Here are the details:

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 131, row 1, seat 16
    Total Charge: US $ 120.80

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 107, row 1, seat 12

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 20, row 18, seat 1

Note that the two mezzanine level tickets are Row 1. That means an unobstructed view, which is great for short fans, or people who like to have the option of remaining seated when everyone else is standing (no one standing in front of you to block your view). When I was searching for tickets, I threw a lot back, but kept these since it's always better to be in the first row of your section. Since I'm going to be in Row 6 on the floor, I just hope there aren't any tall people in front of me in those first 5 rows.

The lower level ticket (Section 20, Row 18) is Seat 1, so I assume it's next to the aisle. Good for people who don't want to be trapped in the middle of a row.

Special note: Please do not contact me if you are a parasitic lowlife ticket scalper (or "broker" as they like to call themselves). I would be very upset if someone bought the tickets from me at face value, and then re-sold them on StubHub for a profit. I could easily do that myself if I wanted to, but I'd be happier helping out a true fan in need, rather than making a profit.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I believe that we are not allowed to sell tickets on here

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:58 PM

is anyone selling tickets for the ford field concert may 4th?
    PLZ PLZ pm me!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:

I believe you can sell tickets on TC AS LONG AS your not selling them for more than face value... But i could be wrong, ask a Mod if your not sure...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I have 1 floor ticket for Foxborough, MA July 27th.
    B4, Row 44, Seat 19
    I'm from Canada, I bought Ultimate VIP for the July 26th show instead. If you are attending this one and want a ticket for July 27th we can meet up at the venue. Selling it for face value $115.
    Message me if interested.
    Taylor Swift - Red Tour - July 26th - Foxborough, MA

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Sharonhayes1974 wrote:
    anyone have tickets for Sacremento CA
    Swiftie Forever!!

thats what i need!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:47 PM

anyone have tickets for LA, staples center??

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Any tickets for either philly show at the linc ?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I have tickets to the Cleveland Ohio show, floor seats. :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:

Yeah I read that at rules

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Does anyone have tickets to the Charlotte nc show on March 22?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone have tickets to sell for Taylors Charlotte NC show on March 22?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:16 PM

GreekSwiftie wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:

One of the mods created a thread about ticket purchasing, it's called Ticket Purchasing FAQ if you want to check it out. According to the thread, you can sell on TC for FACE VALUE and TC is not responsible for any of these purchases.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:06 AM

staystaystay13 wrote:
    GreekSwiftie wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:

One of the mods created a thread about ticket purchasing, it's called Ticket Purchasing FAQ if you want to check it out. According to the thread, you can sell on TC for FACE VALUE and TC is not responsible for any of these purchases.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Ah!I wasn't sure if you say so