1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Create-Your-Own-Show

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

So I've seen all these threads about Red Set Lists, but this is going a little farther. Here, choose all the costumes/outfits, transitions, stages, lights, etc. :)

Go for it! :)

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Create-Your-Own-Show

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I think the show should open like this:

She'll open with State of Grace. The intro is 37 seconds, but for tour she'll cut off the first 22. It'll be dark, and words will flash up on screen like on the SNWT. She'll say, "All those emotions fanning from intense love, intense frustration, intense jealousy, confusion, all of that in my mind, all those emotions are red." And then silence (there has been a verrrry faded drum beat in the background). She'll come up like on SNWT with smoke, wearing this and these shoes. and the last 15 seconds of the intro to State of Grace will play. She'll sing this and then Red with the red guitar from GMA.

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I think that the stage will be decked out in red decorations, with the red lights an sparklers and all. And maybe she'll appear from red smoke and sing "loving him was RED" before launching into the entire song RED. Then I think that she will sing the rest of her songs. I think All Too Well will be one of those songs where she just sits down with her guitar and plays, with autumn leaves falling on the backscreen when she sings "autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place" and it will be a really innocent, good song. I think when she sings 22 we'll be clapping along with her, and it will be the last song with red fireworks. I also expect to see her wearing a whole lot of red (:
    Sereena

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM

This sounds cool!! Right now I am working on it!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM

For my show she will on the screen the words "All of these emitoins are red". Then we see smoke and State if Grace starts playing and she comes out. And she walks around the stage singing wearing this dress (but in red). And these boots. Then she will sing red and play the guitar (the one she played with at the GMA's). Then she will do an introduction. "Well hello, Dallas Texas!! Welcome to the Red US tour! Its so amazing to getting to be here with you tonihgt, you have know idea. Everyone looks so awesome! Its just so breathtaking! Thank you everyone for being here with me tonight! Wow! For the past years, everything has been changing. People, places. To me, in my eyes, it looks like Everything has changed." Then Ed comes out wearing this shirt, and jeans. With these boots. They will sing Everything Has Changed together. Then Taylor will go backstage for a costume change. Ed will still be singing "The A team". After Ed finishes, there be a moment of slinence. Then Taylor will come up from underneath the stage with a piano. She will be wearing this dress. She will be siting at the piano. Then she will start playing and singing, The moment I knew. After she is done, the guy that was tap danicng in the SNWT will come out. In the same overalls that he wore. Taylor will go back underneth the stage. The guy will tap around the stage for a little while. Then Taylor will come out from underneath the stage, wearing the top she wore with the black sparkles, and the WANEGBT short shorts, or skirt. She will sing Holy Ground.

Thats all I have so far!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

OMS THIS IS SOO FUN IMMA DO ONE LATER IF I REMEMBER

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Prologue, based on the prologue of the booklet.

State of Grace: She appears from the dark, with a sparkly red dress and boats.
    RED: The stage turns red while she's with her red guitar and she starts singing with the same dress and stuff.

Speech with the audience, and she speaks about the tour, etc.

22: Sing this song and go out of scene.

Change the clothes to a vintage dress.

Stay Stay Stay: She sing this song with her banjo/acoustic guitar.

All too well: The stage turns blue dark/ brown dark with melancholic melodies and she starts the song.

Change the dress, appears with a long white dress.

The moment I knew: With the piano she sings this song.

Change the dress again, to a vintage dress.

Starlight: With sparkly lights, kind of '45, black and white pictures, she sing this song and she goes to the B-Stage.

B-Stage in acoustic:

I almost do: In acoustic with her guitar.
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Everything has changed: With Ed Sheeran, they both are singing the song.
    Treacherous: At the middle she's going to the principal Stage.
    She's on the principal stage and at the last I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I [fireworks] like it

She disappears and changes the clothes

You Belong with me: Typical Taylor with colours and stuff.

Changes to a country dress and bots and takes the guitar.

Tim McGraw: Speech to tell the people about her beginnings.

Take the banjo.

Mean.
    Our Song.

Change the clothes and we are now in a Café in Paris.

Begin Again.
    The Lucky One A big Hollywood production.

I knew you were trouble: Kinda like the VMA's, change the clothes in the middle of the song.

Change the dress.

Holy Ground: Sample but direct.
    Mine + Fearless mash-up: With the guitar.

Change to shorts and a shirt.

We are never ever getting back together: Like all she has been doing.

Encore.

Princess dress.

Love Story: She sang it like the other tours.
    Long Live: She thanks the fans that are in the audience.

Presentation and goodbye.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Oh my gosh these are making me so excited!!!!

I think it'll open pretty much like SupermanFlyAway said, with the screen and Taylor describing the album. Idk if she'll come up with smoke though, I think she might want to do something different. So then she'll do State of Grace (with no guitar) and then she'll get her red guitar and do the little solo thing she did at the Teen Awards, and then she'll sing Red.

Then she might talk to the crowd like she did for Speak Now..and after that i have no idea whats gonna happen :P

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I definitely think opening is going to be State of Grace.. I'll post back later and tell you what I picture.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Drom wrote:

RED: The stage turns red while she's with her red guitar and she starts singing with the same dress and stuff.

All too well: The stage turns blue dark/ brown dark with melancholic melodies and she starts the song.

Starlight: With sparkly lights, kind of '45, black and white pictures, she sing this song and she goes to the B-Stage.

B-Stage in acoustic:

Sad Beautiful Tragic
    She's on the principal stage and at the last I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I [fireworks] like it

Take the banjo.

Mean.
    Our Song.

Begin Again.

I knew you were trouble: Kinda like the VMA's, change the clothes in the middle of the song.

Change the dress.

Encore.

Princess dress.

That would be absolutley incredible!!!!!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I think so! Those are 22 songs and it would be incredible if it was like this... But I think she will surprise us, though.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Drom wrote:

B-Stage in acoustic:

Sad Beautiful Tragic

Take the banjo.

Mean.
    Our Song.

Begin Again.

Change the dress.

Encore.

Princess dress.

I love this idea! :D

- Me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:24 AM

All the ideas are great.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:27 AM

WoW y'all have amazing ideas!!!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:30 AM

@Longlivesummer13 - Amazing ideas!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Prologue
    On the stage's screen

Red
    Everything is illuminated lightly
    The Song starts but Taylor isn't on stage until she starts singing "faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ended so suddenly". and by the time she starts the chorus, everything goes dark but suddenly: fireworks from the stage and everything turns blue, grey and red as the song goes.
    Taylor is wearing high-waisted shorts and a red sparkly shirt.

Greetings
    Holy Ground

Same outfit

Changes costume
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Changes to a 40 - 50's Dress
    Starlight
    The Lucky One

Ed shows on stage
    Everything Has Changed

Costume Change
    All Too Well
    Begin Again

Changes to the small stage
    Tim McGraw / Fearless
    Cover
    Treacherous
    Returns to the stage
    You Belong With Me

Costume Change
    I Knew You Were Trouble

Costume Change
    Moves to the Couch
    I Almost Do
    Fifteen

Mine / Ours

Changes Costume
    State of Grace

Encore
    Long Live
    Love Story

By TheEnchantedGarden

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM

OliveRee wrote:
    Prologue
    On the stage's screen

Red
    Everything is illuminated lightly
    The Song starts but Taylor isn't on stage until she starts singing "faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ended so suddenly". and by the time she starts the chorus, everything goes dark but suddenly: fireworks from the stage and everything turns blue, grey and red as the song goes.
    Taylor is wearing high-waisted shorts and a red sparkly shirt.

Greetings
    Holy Ground

Same outfit

Changes costume
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Changes to a 40 - 50's Dress
    Starlight
    The Lucky One

Ed shows on stage
    Everything Has Changed

Costume Change
    All Too Well