1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OPENING ACTS

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM

So i know Ed Sheeran is opening up for Taylor and Austin Mahone was confirmed for a few dates but has anyone else been confirmed? Last tour, Taylor had A LOT of opening acts that rotated such as Hunter Hayes. I was just wondering if there has been any speculation as to who will be coming on the road with Taylor for a few shows. There has been talk about Florida Georgia Line and Snow Patrol. Anyone that you want to come on the road with her?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OPENING ACTS

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I haven't heard of anyone else besides Austin...... but if Florida Georgia Line opened up for a few shows, I would die. I love them.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:29 AM

eventhough this would never happen, i think it'd be cool if a few members of the Nashville cast opened for her.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Well, last tour she had NeedToBreathe that was the main opening act for every show, like Ed will be. I think it would be awesome to see Snow Patrol, Hunter Hayes would be cool, and so would Austin Mahone. But I highly doubt Hunter because he's opening for Carrie Underwood's Blown Away tour, soo...

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I haven't heard about any additional opening acts besides Austin Mahone.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM

It seems that she's leaning towards more mainstream artists for her opening acts, I could definitley see her having Megan & Liz open as Taylor like adores them!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:54 AM

fearless23898 wrote:
    It seems that she's leaning towards more mainstream artists for her opening acts, I could definitley see her having Megan & Liz open as Taylor like adores them!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

i hope she has Megan and Liz open :) They are AMAZING!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Do people think Taylor will keep Ed Sheeran for the whole tour?? (including other legs like Europe when they are announced)??

I'm from Ireland & Ed Sheeran is HUGE over here!! He sold out 4 nights in The O2 Dublin & there is still demand for more shows!! So i would be worried if Taylor came here with Ed Sheeran as support the show would be full of Ed fans rather than us Swifties.
    MrFancypants569 :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Well, last tour she had NeedToBreathe that was the main opening act for every show, like Ed will be. I think it would be awesome to see Snow Patrol, Hunter Hayes would be cool, and so would Austin Mahone. But I highly doubt Hunter because he's opening for Carrie Underwood's Blown Away tour, soo...

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

oh i know Hunter Hayes won't be on this tour. I was just saying that he was an opening act for the speak now tour.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

MrFancypants569 wrote:
    Do people think Taylor will keep Ed Sheeran for the whole tour?? (including other legs like Europe when they are announced)??

I'm from Ireland & Ed Sheeran is HUGE over here!! He sold out 4 nights in The O2 Dublin & there is still demand for more shows!! So i would be worried if Taylor came here with Ed Sheeran as support the show would be full of Ed fans rather than us Swifties.

I believe Ed has specified that he will just be opening the American leg of the Red Tour. I think his own tour starts shortly after.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:03 AM

i know Austin Mahone is opening up for her on some dates. i hope this helps :)

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :)

Newark, NJ pre-party

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM

For my show, I get both Austin and Ed. Ed is going everywhere and Austin is going to only confirmed dates, unless Taylor added a show is what I understood. For example, Austin was confirmed for Gillette Stadium then Taylor added a second show there so I believe Austin is opening both shows.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:47 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    MrFancypants569 wrote:

I believe Ed has specified that he will just be opening the American leg of the Red Tour. I think his own tour starts shortly after.

I understood Ed's tour was before he goes with Taylor. It's like Jan 14 or 15 til Feb 14 or 15 but I could be wrong.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

So far, as far as I can see, Austin Mahone is opening up for all of the stadium shows and none of the arena shows. Also, all of the stadium shows start at 6:30 and all the arena shows start at 7:00 so maybe it's possible Ed will be the only opener for the arena shows and he'll have a longer set. Honestly, I hope they don't add any more opening acts because I want them to give Ed from at least 7:00 to 8:00 because he is unbelievable live and deserves a decent length set. That's why I'm hoping the stadium shows start at 6:30 to allow time for an extra act.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Ed Sherren

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

AlexRea98 wrote:
    So far, as far as I can see, Austin Mahone is opening up for all of the stadium shows and none of the arena shows. Also, all of the stadium shows start at 6:30 and all the arena shows start at 7:00 so maybe it's possible Ed will be the only opener for the arena shows and he'll have a longer set. Honestly, I hope they don't add any more opening acts because I want them to give Ed from at least 7:00 to 8:00 because he is unbelievable live and deserves a decent length set. That's why I'm hoping the stadium shows start at 6:30 to allow time for an extra act.

That makes sense. Was confused why my show at Gillette started at 6:30 instead of 7. I hope Ed gets a long time too!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I would really, really, really like for Taylor to invite SAFETYSUIT to join them on tour. Not sure many people know them, but they're a Nashville-based band, and their album "These Times" is awesome. Give them a listen; I hope you like it! Your text to link here...

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I haven't heard anything. What if Liz opened up for Taylor??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM

okay, so on the red tour... i think that Megan and Liz should open up taylors performance. if you don't know them, they are my favorite singers beside tay tay.
    #13 love you tayyyy