1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fearless Tour or Speak Now Tour??

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I loved the Speak Now Tour, but for some reason I think I liked the Fearless Tour better. What do you think & why? ((:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fearless Tour or Speak Now Tour??

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Fearless tour was my first time seeing Taylor and I had to go by myself because there were only single seats available and I had the time of my life so it was my favorite! :)
    LauraLovesTaylor13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:51 PM

lauraelovestaylor13 wrote:
    Fearless tour was my first time seeing Taylor and I had to go by myself because there were only single seats available and I had the time of my life so it was my favorite! :)
    LauraLovesTaylor13

Yeah I think for the fearless tour I went with someone more fun so the overall experience was better and that's why I liked it better. For speak now I went with my friend but she just sat the whole time and didn't sing or dance or do anything so it made me feel weird so it wasn't as fun.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Both tours were wonderful, but I think the Fearless Tour may be my favorite. The Fearless Tour 2009 was my first time seeing Taylor, and the first concert I ever went to. Then the Fearless Tour 2010 was my second Taylor concert (and second concert overall) and we had better seats that time around. The Fearless Tour was amazing for so many different reasons - she played older songs (seeing Tim McGraw live was incredible), there were on stage costume changes (which I love), and Should've Said No was just perfect. It's hard to compare the two in terms of which was better, because they were so different. The Fearless Tour just has the special memory of being my first concert attached.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I didn't go to the Fearless Tour (), so I'd have to go with the Speak Now Tour.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I didn't go to the Fearless Tour, so of course I choose Speak Now World Tour :)

RE: Fearless Tour or Speak Now Tour??

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM

i'm not sure, i liked both of them but i think i have to go with the fearless tour as well :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:23 AM

SPEAK NOW TOUR

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1. FearlessForever13 2. Wonderstruck1333

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Speak Now tour. I just thught it was so phenomenal and amazing and itwas my first tme seeing Tay :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I only went to the Speak Now tour since my mom didn't allow me to go the Fearless tour, but even though I wasn't able to see it, I'd say the Fearless tour. I've watched Journey to Fearless and to me, that tour just seemed so much more personal than SN. But don't get me wrong.... the Speak Now tour was amazing as well!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I'm never been but from what I've seen on Journey To Fearless and Speak Now Live Tour DVD

Fearless. I just love Forever And Always and Should've said No performance!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift