1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kansas City

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Is anyone else going to Kansas City for RED? If so, what are you wearing, or making a poster? I'm sooo excited!!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Kansas City

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Meeeee! Im going to both shows I can't wait I'm so excited and I think I'll bring a poster and some stuffs

1st&2nd made by me :D

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM

swiftielove02 wrote:
    Meeeee! Im going to both shows I can't wait I'm so excited and I think I'll bring a poster and some stuffs

1st&2nd made by me :D

Awesome!!! What section are you in?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I'm attending the Friday August 2nd show. I will be sitting in section 122 row 27 seat 13! Last time on the Speak Now tour I went to the Omaha show so of course driving the 5 extra hours annoying my parents with Taylor Music will be fun! I'm also guessing the Sprint center is a lot larger than the Quest center so I will make another light up sign but it will most likely be larger, go big or go home right? And yes I happen to do know what I will be wearing but I don't want to share in fear someone will steal the idea. Where are you sitting for the concert? Maybe we can "run into" each other :) Hope you have a Swift-tastic day!
    ~Kassie

[url=http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/withal]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/withal[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I'm sitting in section 106 seat 4. It's my first Taylor concert and we have to drive 6 hours! and I get to annoy my parents and my brother with Taylor music too!! I heard that the Sprint center is huge! My mom said that it hold 50,000 people. That's A LOT! I live in a small town of about 600 people and go to a small school with only 200 people, so that's like claustrophobic for me... But it's a Taylor concert so it's worth it. I know what I'm wearing too :)
    [/signature]

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

bump!!
    [/signature]

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I'm going to the August 2nd show also :) Should be fun :)
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Proud Male Swiftie :)

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Im going to the August 2nd show in Kanas CIty!!!! I cant wait!!! Im going to have a poster!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I don't know if I'm bringing a poster or not... I'm soo excited! Anyone know how many days until August?
    [/signature]

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM

189 days!!!
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM

187 Whoo!! :D
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Proud Male Swiftie :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM

bump!
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM

That's where I went for the Speak Now Tour!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:05 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    That's where I went for the Speak Now Tour!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

What was it like? Was there a lot of people?
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Bump!

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Bump!
    [/signature]

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I'm going both nights. The first night I'm taking the little girl that I baby sit because she loves Taylor. I still need to find someone to go with for the second night lol. Hopefully I'll get pit for the second night too. :)

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:01 PM

*Swiftie*13 wrote:
    I'm only going on Saturday. I'm sooo excited!! I'm hoping that there will be a T-Party. Where are you sitting?

[url=http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/ArabianHorseLover1991/media/404c80a7-d845-4ce2-b225-12db5b86183f_zpsed3440ee.jpg.html?state=copy&_suid=13]http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/ArabianHorseLover1991/media/404c80a7-d845-4ce2-b225-12db5b86183f_zpsed3440ee.jpg.html?state=copy&_suid=13

The first night I'm in section 103 row 30 and the second night I have floor 3 row 15 but i really want to try and get pit tickets for that night :)