Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Are You Going With?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

My mum if tickets for London are ever announced

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm assuming you're asking who are you going with to Taylor's Red tour? Lol.

I'm going with my best friends: Hayleigh, Madison and Lindsay. :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    I'm assuming you're asking who are you going with to Taylor's Red tour? Lol.

I'm going with my best friends: Hayleigh, Madison and Lindsay. :)

You all are so lucky to have friends who like Taylor, my friends don't :( luckily my bestie loves 1D so I know who's going with me if I get tickets to their show...;)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go with me haha. I have such a cute idea for t-shirts, but he's not going for it.....

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM

With my two older brothers and my best friends!

Issy.tswiftie18.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM

My boyfriend. He's not a huge Taylor fan like I am, but he's a big music person and he loves going to shows. And he knows I love Tay so he wants to share it with me.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Going to 3 shows in the US with one of my best friends! And when the tour comes to Australia, some of our other friends will be joining us too

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My niece who is older then me ha ha IM SO SO SO STOKED!!

This Amazing signature was made by Savanah!

Credit for the BEAUTIFUL signature and avatar goes to "TakeAwayThePain"

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM

My two best friends

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I'm going with my mom and one of my best friends so far, i have one more ticket but don't know who else to invite.
    I Spoke Now on July 23, 2011

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM

im going with my mom

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

It's nice that so many of you are going with your mom or dad or family members! I am the mom and am taking my daughter, 3 of her friends (some seen in my picture at the Speak Now concert), my niece, 3 of her friends and my sister to one concert. Then my daughter, 2 friends - one a recent Taylor fan to another. We are meeting up with two of my friends from TC, their moms and a cousin for that one. I am so excited. I am also trying to convert my husband to a TS fan so he will stop making fun of me being so old and liking her. I planned a surprise trip to Omaha for us to see the opening concert.... It will be interesting!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM

My mom :)
    [/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM

im going with my sister and my bestfriend,maybe more.. i have 3 extra tickets lol

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I'm going with my friend Amanda :) We're gonna go all out!

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Me, myself and I. Mrs. P isn't exactly what you'd call a Swiftie and I'd rather buy one ticket and know the other tickets are going to people who would have fun than buy two tickets and know she'd be miserable the whole night.

I do have an extra ticket for MetLife because I won the pair, and I'm still trying to figure out who to give it to.

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I'm going with my boyfriend! He's just as big of a fan as I am :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

i'm going with my bestie! haha we're nervous we will be the oldest people there

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I went with my mom for the Fearless tour and the Speak Now tour, but this tour I am going with my best friend. My mom declined going because of me being 22 and needing to do things with other friends and not just her, or something like that :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I'm going with my fiancee and my brother!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.