Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Are You Going With?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'm going with my mom too :)

Swiftie ID credit to SwiftieForever13 :) Speak now:9/27/11 RED:6/2/13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Who Are You Going With?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Im going with my mom too!:)

credit to Mizzy

Credit to foverandalways13

Credit to TaylorSwiftFan8270

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

i am going with my mom, my sister, a friend (undecided),and my dad

the best part is my best friend maddy is only 5 rows behind me!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Going with friends :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM

By myself...I still should have a blast. Next next concert I'll be sure to find someone to go with :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I´m going with my best friend and my friend´s mom...we are from Colombia and my parents let me go with them...we are going to Tampa´s concert :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Sister and my parents

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I'm going with my best friend. So excited! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I'm going with my mom to the concert in DC...on Mother's Day!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

RE: Who Are You Going With?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I'm going with one of my best friends! (:

5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I Get to go with my best friend! =D
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My Dad.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My mom & sister!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm going by myself haha

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I'm 21... but going with my mom. She went to Speak Now with me too.. and I love that she also loves Taylor so I don't have to drag her.. glad we have something we can share.. now if I can meet her September 8th... thank her for how she's helped me with my bullies and helped me overcome when I thought it was hard and impossible... it would be a dream come true.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:57 AM

myself :/

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM

My mom, aunt, and cousin :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Nobody
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Taylor_Is_My_Hero wrote:
    I'm 21... but going with my mom. She went to Speak Now with me too.. and I love that she also loves Taylor so I don't have to drag her.. glad we have something we can share.. now if I can meet her September 8th... thank her for how she's helped me with my bullies and helped me overcome when I thought it was hard and impossible... it would be a dream come true.

Love this! My mum loves Taylor too, and I'm 20 :)
    Really hope you get to meet her!!! :D

When she announces Australian Dates, I will probably be going with maybe my mum (unsure because she might not want to leave my little brother) and probably some friends. Who know's at this stage haha!