Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Are You Going With?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'm going with my mom too :)

Swiftie ID credit to SwiftieForever13 :) Speak now:9/27/11 RED:6/2/13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Who Are You Going With?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Im going with my mom too!:)

credit to Mizzy

Credit to foverandalways13

Credit to TaylorSwiftFan8270

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

i am going with my mom, my sister, a friend (undecided),and my dad

the best part is my best friend maddy is only 5 rows behind me!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Going with friends :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM

By myself...I still should have a blast. Next next concert I'll be sure to find someone to go with :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I´m going with my best friend and my friend´s mom...we are from Colombia and my parents let me go with them...we are going to Tampa´s concert :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Sister and my parents

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I'm going with my best friend. So excited! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I'm going with my mom to the concert in DC...on Mother's Day!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

RE: Who Are You Going With?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I'm going with one of my best friends! (:

5/12/2010-Fearless tour
    8/6/2011-Speak Now tour
    10/22/2012-Red release party

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I Get to go with my best friend! =D
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My Dad.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My mom & sister!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm going by myself haha

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I'm 21... but going with my mom. She went to Speak Now with me too.. and I love that she also loves Taylor so I don't have to drag her.. glad we have something we can share.. now if I can meet her September 8th... thank her for how she's helped me with my bullies and helped me overcome when I thought it was hard and impossible... it would be a dream come true.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:57 AM

myself :/

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM

My mom, aunt, and cousin :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Nobody
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Taylor_Is_My_Hero wrote:
    I'm 21... but going with my mom. She went to Speak Now with me too.. and I love that she also loves Taylor so I don't have to drag her.. glad we have something we can share.. now if I can meet her September 8th... thank her for how she's helped me with my bullies and helped me overcome when I thought it was hard and impossible... it would be a dream come true.

Love this! My mum loves Taylor too, and I'm 20 :)
    Really hope you get to meet her!!! :D

When she announces Australian Dates, I will probably be going with maybe my mum (unsure because she might not want to leave my little brother) and probably some friends. Who know's at this stage haha!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.