1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I got tickets!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I got tickets for the Atlanta show!!!! I'm going on a4/18/13!!!!!!! Anyone else?????
[ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I got tickets!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Anyone?????????????????????????????????
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Anyone?????????????????????????????????

Re: I got tickets!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Congrats! I'm waiting for Taylor to come to Europe.
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I'm going to Fargo. I've known about it a while cuz I went in the presale personally and selected the seats.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I GOT THEM TOO!!!! Last night I got tickets to the march 27th show in newark and this morning I got tickets to the July 19th show in Philly!!

^thanks You're Beautiful (:

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Me too!!! I got them to the Detroit show!! I was crying and screaming when I opened them!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I would not let anyone touch my tickets for a good 10 mins. I was screaming and jumping up.(When I first opened the envelope) I just saw "

Taylor Swift
    in a weird font , as soon as I saw that I knew what it was!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Got tickets for the Newark concerts.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:17 PM

OMG so did i cool cant wait till the concert try to get in the T-PARTY good luck to everyone

LOVE,ME LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT

Shannon Salazar

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I'm going to Sacramento! :P
    Have fin at your concert! :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

i got tickets for march 29th in newark! i may consider selling them though, because my moms allowing me to spend $200 (which i am paying for with my own money), and i think i can get much better seats than i have now with 200! still so grateful to have tickets though. good luck to anyone still trying! there'll be better chances closer to the show, thats how i got my tickets last year!
    I spoke now on November 21st, 2011.

swiftie since '07

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Awesome!!! Congrats :D

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I got a ticket for the March 27th show in Newark!!! :D AHHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

lovelovelovee13 wrote:
    i got tickets for march 29th in newark! i may consider selling them though, because my moms allowing me to spend $200 (which i am paying for with my own money), and i think i can get much better seats than i have now with 200! still so grateful to have tickets though. good luck to anyone still trying! there'll be better chances closer to the show, thats how i got my tickets last year!
    I spoke now on November 21st, 2011.

swiftie since '07

Make sure you can find a seat that you want before you sell the one you have!

I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I got tickets for the three Newark shows I'm so excited!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM

i got tickets for guillette. me and two of my best friends are going! SO excited!

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people through rocks at things that shine."

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I'm going on April 19th. Too bad we aren't going on the same days! ):

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM

13ultimateswiftie13 wrote:
    i got tickets for guillette. me and two of my best friends are going! SO excited!

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people through rocks at things that shine."

Oh! I'm going to Gillette too! Are you going Friday or Saturday?

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Lucky!

Graphics