Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Outfits for the concert

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Even though my concert isn't until August, I thought we could talk about our plans for what we're gonna wear to the concert!

Whether it's a tour shirt and jeans or an extravagant light up costume, talk about what you're gonna wear! :)

I'm still trying to figure it out hahaha. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Outfits for the concert

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I was thinking about wearing the woodland creature costume in the WANEGBT video! But since I'll probably be too lazy to find it, I'll get a blank white t shirt & paint some words on the front and back and cover myself with red led lights :P Also paint my face with glow in the dark face paint!

Re: Outfits for the concert

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM

idk i made a shirt for the last tour that took a while though and ill be a senior next year so i dont have time, or i might wear a tour tee or i might go with a classy dress like Taylor usually wears. its a big desicion!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I am going to wear allllllll RED either red jeans a RED tour shirt and red shoes or a red dress and red shoes and taylor braclets and everything (plus my sign!! Its going to light up and be sparkly)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Lots of RED and sparkly stuff(:
    Sereena

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM

This dress but me and my friend are weaving lights through it with cowngril boots :)

---

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM

thelasttime wrote:
    I was thinking about wearing the woodland creature costume in the WANEGBT video! But since I'll probably be too lazy to find it, I'll get a blank white t shirt & paint some words on the front and back and cover myself with red led lights :P Also paint my face with glow in the dark face paint!

lol same

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Since I'm going with 11 other people we're going to spell out 'Taylor♥Swift' with our shirts (Probably)
    You see:

T A Y L O R ♥ S W I F T
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

All by me :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Well I'm going to the Cleveland show in April, so it'll probably be a little cold. I was thinking of making a shirt (a red one, of course!) and wearing shorts with leggings under them! I'm not sure what shoes ill wear, cause I don't know if I'd want to wear my ugg boots since I'm on the floor and don't want them to get stepped on or dirty. What do you guys think??
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Dream RED outfit!

Red concert tee
    red shorts
    black tights under the shorts
    red ballet flats
    red hat

http://i46.tinypic.com/2q1s9c[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM

i am making my shirt but not saying what it is cause i don't want anyone to copy it
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM

My daughter and her friends wore sundresses Taylor had worn before and cowboy boots to the Speak Now concert. This year it will be jeans and tour t-shirts and a light up sign....

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I'm making a shirt, methinks, (though I may procrastinate and end up not doing that...) and probably a pair of jeans, with my Red shoes. I'm thinking about red jeans, but my local stores don't have any :/

*signature by Daya, avatar by sweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2011~

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Delias on line has red straight legged jeans super cheap.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM

If the weather permits, I'm planning on wearing a really girly dress. It has a lace top and tulle skirt, and I've been wanting to wear it for such a long time! It's a bit too fancy to just wear on the weekends, so the upcoming concert is the perfect occasion. Hopefully it's not too cold to wear. If so, I'll probably just end up in jeans and a cute top.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Okay, I have been planning this for weeks, and this is what I am wearing... (My theme is red, black, and white)
    Red and white Taylor Swift t-shirt I got at Walgreens, black jeans, knock off red keds I got from target, a red tutu I made and put LIGHTS in!!! Then I will also have red and gold heart earrings and a black and white polka dot head band, both from forever 21. I am so excited!! (Please don't take my outfit idea either, please be original and of course, be yourself!)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Making my own tee and trying to incorporate as many bright, glittery, sparkly things!

credit: 4amTheSecondDay
    [url=https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J0eJkwCr078/UQrYOvhE4OI/AAAAAAAAA5s/M5YIRLoMQSg/w497-h3]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J0eJkwCr078/UQrYOvhE4OI/AAAAAAAAA5s/M5YIRLoMQSg/w497-h3[/url][/signature]

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Since it looks like 3.28 will be last minute, I'll end up just wearing my "LIKE EVER" shirt with jeans and just probably Toms. If I get pit, then it'll end up being a tank top and i'll bedazzle a quote on it or something.

In july, idk. I want to type dye cool looking tank tops, idk i have ideas but i'll figure it out.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I am planning on wearing:
    -My RED album cover shirt I got from Target
    -White skinny jeans
    -Red sneakers (converse or keds)
    -My RED rubber bracelt from Walgreens
    -GLOWSTICKS

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Im really thinking about wearing the tour shirt from last year. Its red and Taylor Swift. I also plan on painting my nails red and writing Taylor Swift on my nails and then putting a thirteen on my hand.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM

well me and my friend are going all out were basing our costumes off starlight so we are going to be dressed to the nines with battery powered lights wrapped around us that look like starlight then we were thinking of adding a masquerade mask. and of course i'm wearing my Red keds :D

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.