Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Getting there early

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

So I here that if you get to the arena early, you can wind up getting things such as PIT passes, but I was wondering how early would be early enough. I was thinking 3 hours before the show, but I was wondering if I should get there earlier then that or what?

Thanks!
~Emily

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Getting there early

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM

When I got pit passes I got to the venue around 10am and they came out at 2pm to give us passes!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM

i was wondering the same thing...
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:54 PM

It usually helps if you get there early. If you get there early enough you could possibly meet some of the band members! That's what happened with my friend! :D

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Yeah..If you get there early enough, you can meet the band :)
    That's what happened to me :)
    I'm getting to the venue SUPER EARLY!

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I hope my friend will go early with me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    It usually helps if you get there early. If you get there early enough you could possibly meet some of the band members! That's what happened with my friend! :D

How early did you get there?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

RE: Getting there early

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I deffff doing this thanks!!!!!
    for speak now me and my friends got there around 5 and we got lost and went out of the park garage the wrong way. We ended up the entrence for the tour buses and everything. so we decided to hang out and a few minutes later taylors dad came out and we got to meet him!!! It was so random but soooo cool!!! He was waiting so someone so we talked to him for like 5 mins !!!!! so dont always just follow the crowd!!!!!!!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM

So I already have pit passes but I was wondering if getting there early mattered about where I'll be at in the pit like at the stage or not... If that makes sense.. Haha.

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Im gonna get there early to my concert. Haha I have heard stories of people meeting people and getting pit tickets and stuff and taylor seeing them before so I think Im gonna try to get there early. Hopefully I can skip school that day! :)
    Forever & Always,
    AgentSwiftie13

We turn RED August 15th!

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I'm getting to mine around 10AM for a meet up and hopefully some luck with an agency encounter!

[URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/heythereallison13/m

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM

heythereallison wrote:
    I'm getting to mine around 10AM for a meet up and hopefully some luck with an agency encounter!

What does that mean, "an agency encounter" ?? Who's the agency. Haha, not caught up on the lingo i guess lol

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Crazyash0316 wrote:
    heythereallison wrote:

What does that mean, "an agency encounter" ?? Who's the agency. Haha, not caught up on the lingo i guess lol

The Agency is Taylor's band.
    06.14.11 // 03.13.13 // 09.07.13 // 09.08.13

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Oh my gosh!! Are fans aloud to show up that early?! If so, please let me know what time everyone is going?!:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM

What about at a stadium?

Thank you bananahrr!

I'm so excited to see her at a stadium

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Can anyone message me with advice on when to arrive at my concert?? I'm going in 2 days to the May 11th concert in DC.
    /tmp/PreviewPasteboardItems/tumblr_lyuhbkyTOn1r8ej1co1_500_zps1f44cda8-1 (dragged).tiff

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM

For me......because of expected parking hassles I'm gonna get there AT LEAST 5 hours early Gonna be hitting the merch stand first thing

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Definitely get there plenty early. Traffic and parking issues can end up taking a lot longer than you might think!

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM

AgentSwiftie13 wrote:
    Im gonna get there early to my concert. Haha I have heard stories of people meeting people and getting pit tickets and stuff and taylor seeing them before so I think Im gonna try to get there early. Hopefully I can skip school that day! :)
    Forever & Always,
    AgentSwiftie13

We turn RED August 15th!

That's what I'm probably going to do! Or at least get out early :P

1:Me2:thatlittleREDdress3:Rose

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFFS wrote:
    Oh my gosh!! Are fans aloud to show up that early?! If so, please let me know what time everyone is going?!:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Yes, they're allowed. You just have to wait outside the venue.
    06.14.11 // 03.13.13 // 09.07.13 // 09.08.13

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

heythereallison wrote:

Same!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.