1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Newark - who didn't get tickets?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I went on ticketmaster right at 10 and kept tryring for a long time and that "sorry" message just kept coming up. Did anyone else have this problem?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Newark - who didn't get tickets?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM

yup same here :(

Re: Newark - who didn't get tickets?

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Yes...even with three computers ready at 9:50 I couldn't get tickets for my daughter.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I never got tickets ):
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Begin Again
    7/19/12 Red Tour Philadelphia, PA

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I was on at exactly 10AM too, and could only pull up nosebleed seats. I tried multiple times for all three dates (Wed, Thu, Fri) and couldn't get any decent floor seats. So I decided to see if any seats were available for The RED Ultimate Experience VIP package. Surprisingly, there was one ticket left (Section B, Row 6). I had to pay $395.50 (far more than I wanted to spend), but it was the only way I could get a good floor seat. I'm really curious to know how many other Taylor fans were able to get good floor seats without having to spend a fortune for the VIP package.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I didnt get ANYTHING to come up. i had my cellphone (which was faster) and my laptop...
    was on there before 10...
    and now i dont know how, but i do know that i must find a way some way!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM

JerseySwiftie89 wrote:
    I didnt get ANYTHING to come up. i had my cellphone (which was faster) and my laptop...
    was on there before 10...
    and now i dont know how, but i do know that i must find a way some way!!

If you're only looking for an individual ticket, I am in a position where I can help out some fellow Taylor fans. Before I bought The RED Ultimate Experience VIP package during the general sale, I had already bought 3 individual tickets during the pre-sale. They weren't close enough to the stage for my preference, but I bought them to make sure I would at least have something, rather than nothing, if I didn't do any better during the general sale. Now that I have secured a good floor seat via the VIP package, I no longer need those other tickets, and am willing to sell them for just face value.

If you wanted to sit next to a friend, I'm sorry I can't help you. I only have individual seats. Here are the details:

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 131, row 1, seat 16
    Total Charge: US $ 120.80

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 107, row 1, seat 12

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 07:00 PM
    Seat location: section 20, row 18, seat 1

Note that the two mezzanine level tickets are Row 1. That means an unobstructed view, which is great for short fans, or people who like to have the option of remaining seated when everyone else is standing (no one standing in front of you to block your view). Since I'm going to be in Row 6 on the floor, I just hope there aren't any tall people in front of me in those first 5 rows.

Special note: Please do not contact me if you are a parasitic lowlife ticket scalper (or "broker" as they like to call themselves). I would be very upset if someone bought the tickets from me at face value, and then re-sold them on StubHub for a profit. I could easily do that myself if I wanted to, but I'd be happier helping out a true fan in need, rather than making a profit.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:22 PM

honestly i wouldnt start freaking out if you didn't get tickets, ticketmaster is 1 of many ways!

- CALL THE VENUE!! sometimes they have tickets at their box office thats not associated with ticketmaster.
    - keep checking stubhub, prices often dramatically as a show gets closer
    - keep checking ticketmaster! they always release seats close to a show
    - call ticketmaster! sometimes seats are reserved for telephone sales

i went on right at 12 (presale) and my computer wouldnt load! so i went on my iPhone... i tried the RED presale and crap seats came up, i tried taylorswift.com and even worse seats came up! i sent them both back and ended up using the amex presale and got section 9!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Im going March 28th and im in section 210 row 4

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :)

Newark, NJ pre-party