1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

General sale tomorrow for Newark!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM

And I don't know what to expect! AH!

I HAVE THE WORST LUCK. EVAR.

All of my info is on ticketmaster.com all set and ready to go, but I had plans to go to a ticket selling place (kind of like a ticketmaster store) but I can't reach my mom. she has my car. she has no phone. and she hasnt been here in 2 days. im positive that she's forgotten about me again, like she forgot about me on sunday, for the presale. I blame her for screwing my schedule and taking my debit card to the supermarket to get stuff at 11:30... the presale started at 12. she came back and said she forgot. didn't say sorry. and i was crying for like an hour. so she started making fun of me because 'im 23 and im crying over t.s.' HEEEYYY NOW its the principal. its what you did. it has nothing to do with taylorrrr! and now... now.. shes doing it to me again. so my only hope is to go online ticketmaster.com and be there, with the rest of the world, looking for the same thing, given no direction.
RANT OVER.

good luck to all of the REAL fans out there getting tickets!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: General sale tomorrow for Newark!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Sending lots of luck your way!!! I Hope Hope Hope you get tickets this morning

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Welp....general sale sucks...i didnt get anything

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I couldn't pull up anything at all but single seats.

RE: General sale tomorrow for Newark!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:30 AM

i tried for half an hour and i'm only getting single seats, which are terrible ones.... sigh... really wanted to go... maybe i should just take one of them? how are you guys doing

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:40 AM

hopes she adds more dates for those of you who didnt get tickets
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw- 7/92007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:50 AM

This was the first general sale I have ever had success with..

Here's a hint: Do singles and try to get 2 relatively close together. (same section/1 over) you can find 2 together once the show starts in the section. (As long as you can get into the section, they aren't going to track you down.. you can slide in together)

I got 1 single in 10 and 1 in 9 without VIP for 3/28 (:
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:52 AM

i was on ticketmaster at 9:50, at exactly 10, i pulled up the sale. and NOTHING. I tried for a half an hour. they sold out in one second?! i dont understand, where did they all go?! Thousands of seats gone in less than a second?!

im going to try stubhub when the concert is almost here... =/ im about to cry... lol

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I got nothing but single seats. What general sale is this? I thought it will have thousands of seats available. Crazy hahaha I can't believe it was gone in a second.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:58 AM

JerseySwiftie89 wrote:
    i was on ticketmaster at 9:50, at exactly 10, i pulled up the sale. and NOTHING. I tried for a half an hour. they sold out in one second?! i dont understand, where did they all go?! Thousands of seats gone in less than a second?!

im going to try stubhub when the concert is almost here... =/ im about to cry... lol

Ticketmaster will release more, you just have to keep on checking really often! Don't give up! They never sell them all at once. There's hope!

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM

did anyone else have better luck?? ..

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM

nope!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM

JerseySwiftie89 wrote:
    did anyone else have better luck?? ..

not really.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

So, I got confused and thought that TODAY was the presale. Whoops. I didn't get any tickets! I'm gonna have to keep trying...

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I went right on at 10 and put how many tickets I want and came up with the "sorry" message. I don't have them. They NEVER went this fast for fearless or speak now.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I had no luck ether, so unfair, I couldn't find anything. I never had this happen with the fearless tour to speak now. :(

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I couldnt get anything for the pre sale to pull up. I had the radio pre sale code and after 30 min of trying, I finally got 2 decent seats, at the end of the asile, to pull up. I took those, but it seems to me that most everything that a person could pull up was only one ticket, and not 2 or more. I was trying to get 2 tickets for the Charlotte, NC show for my daughter and myself. I have never seem tickets go this quickly and end up on stubhub and e bay within 30 min of the start of the sale of tickets. These sites had great floor tickets and great lower level tickets at a very, very high price. Seems to me that something is wrong with this picture. And to JerseySwiftie89-Always believe and never give up hope and i do wish you the best of luck to get tickets.