1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red tour stage set up

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hey so I was wondering if anybody knew the stage set up for this tour. I'm trying to figure out the best outrageous tickets to where I can get a good general veiw without paying super outrageous prices! No joke I found a set of floor tickets for over a thousand dollars EACH!!i hate scalpers!
So if anyone finds out the stage set up or knows where to find it that would be great!
Also, i would like to know if she's venturing into the crowd on this tour too. I really hope so.
Btw, anyone looking for one place to see tickets from a whole bunch of sellers, seatgeek.com Is like your best bet cuz you can pick your seats, see a virtual veiw of the stage, and see prices from many different sellers. It's all in one place. Sign up is free and the app is free for you apple users. I highly recommend it.
LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Red tour stage set up

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I think it all depends on which arena or field you will be attending. Best seats may be a low side seat. This way you would be close enough to see her and yet not standing in back of someone at the same level where you may not be able to see. This is just my opinion, but I'm sure after the first show we will know for sure stage set up.

Re: Red tour stage set up

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM

chicklet wrote:
    I think it all depends on which arena or field you will be attending. Best seats may be a low side seat. This way you would be close enough to see her and yet not standing in back of someone at the same level where you may not be able to see. This is just my opinion, but I'm sure after the first show we will know for sure stage set up.

Ok. Yeah I wanted to be up front but I couldn't get tickets. So I'm looking at over priced side veiw ones. :@
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Red tour stage set up

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM

This is the setup for my show:

All by me!