Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED tour outfits!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM

is anyone wearing anything crazy? me and my friends are going ALL OUT!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED tour outfits!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I want to dress up like a cat...because of the WANEGBT video...but I don't want to look crazy.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I have no idea yet. I'm still thinking about what my t shirt to say..
    i'm probably not going ALL OUT because I have floor seats....
    I still want to go to the Tparty though..

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I bought this old school vintage wedding dress at a thrift store for 7 bucks. it looks like a ball gown straight from love story music video so im going to do my hair like her and go in a ball gown on march 29 at newark show :D

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I've already made Tshirt designs!! I don't know what the front is gonna say, but on the back I'm gonna put "I dream IMPOSSIBLE things!!" in red glitter! If I can find red glow in the dark fabric paint that would be awesome too. Lots and lots of red glowsticks!!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Im thinking of getting one of the Hipsta Please shirts and then on the back im might put Tonight feels like a perfect night to dress up like Hipsters.... Idk probably not though. Now that I wrote that down it doesn't sound as good haha
    xoxoSarah

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Dear SWIFTIES,
    Are you ready for the Red Tour?
    Tickets.. . . check.
    Enthusiasm. . . . check.
    Statement accessory ( you need something that will make you notice if you are aiming T-Party). . . blank.

We all know Taylor is crazy about sparkles and now you can show off your love for this country-pop princess by wearing The RED Headband.

This item is currently sold on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/onelaststitch?section_id=12165398) for $12.00 (plus an extra $3.00 for US shipping**). Place your order through January 1st to receive a 10% coupon code that you can use on your next purchase.

Want more Taylor Swift headbands?
    Click here to view the entire collection: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onelaststitch?section_id=12165398

** International shipping is also available. To figure out your total cost simple add the following rates to the headbands listed price of $12.00:
    a. To Canada add an extra $4.00
    b. To Australia, the UK, an another country add an extra $5.00

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I'm thinking of getting her pajamas from the WANEGBT video and dressing like that, getting some clip in bangs and all (even though I'm a brunette), but I was also thinking of being a hipster and holding up two big twos, for 22. But I'm really not sure. Just anything I can do to stand out. Last year I made a shirt and covered my self in sparkles and glow sticks and made a light up sign that said "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change."
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Im wearing this dress that Taylor wore and we are weaving lights through it and wearing black leggings and cowgirl boots because its in March and we usually have snow in Omaha in March.

---

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM

me and my friends are wearing red and white socks, red skirts, making shirts, red headbands and black "hipster" glasses!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.